How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather pissed off.

The silly enrolment system Coventry Uni have online doesn't include two of the modules I have supposed to take. This will mean lots of waiting and messing about tomorrow because they can't provide a decent enough service or communicate with the various faculties ensuring that everything is correct. As soon as the end of October is due, they'll be invoicing my employer. Wankers, incompetent wankers.

More than the ankle is going to hurt during the next eight months if you don't have the injections?
I didn't say it wasn't worth it!
wine & voddy lined up for when the local wears off....

I didn't say it wasn't worth it!
wine & voddy lined up for when the local wears off....

Good idea!
:icon_wink

Rather pissed off.

The silly enrolment system Coventry Uni have online doesn't include two of the modules I have supposed to take. This will mean lots of waiting and messing about tomorrow because they can't provide a decent enough service or communicate with the various faculties ensuring that everything is correct. As soon as the end of October is due, they'll be invoicing my employer. Wankers, incompetent wankers.

The student access area of the Cov Uni website has always been next to useless. My most recent experience (looking with a colleague) has not changed my view of this.

Right then:

Firstly, my brother didn't get paid, meaning the money I lent him last week still hasn't found its way back into my account.

Secondly, the bloke at work is a complete wanker.

Thirdly, an extraordinary number of people are ignoring my calls and messages.

You can all go and **** yourselves you shower of bastards.

Right then:

Firstly, my brother didn't get paid, meaning the money I lent him last week still hasn't found its way back into my account.

The first two I couldn't comment on but the third one does not seem extraordinary at all. :102:

The first two I couldn't comment on but the third one does not seem extraordinary at all. :102:

If he would just put 3 before he dials the rest of the number people wouldn't realise it's him and answer.

Last edited:
Right then:

I didn't know your bro played for Portsmouth.

She got the job at 9 this morning and started at 10.
When the boss asked her at 11 to make him a cup of tea, she told him ' feck off '.
At 12, she was on the way home with the Mercury in hand and the p45 safely in the handbag.

Ah well, theres always tomorrow :icon_wink

She got the job at 9 this morning and started at 10.
When the boss asked her at 11 to make him a cup of tea, she told him ' feck off '.
At 12, she was on the way home with the Mercury in hand and the p45 safely in the handbag.

Ah well, theres always tomorrow :icon_wink

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673