How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stunned... have just been told that a woman I worked with a couple of years ago has died, she was only 42 :icon_cry:

I wish I could, any job is better than school.

It's an old cliche I know, but, enjoy the time you have at school. Once you leave, you will enter an environment that is so completely different that you'll wonder what the **** has hit you, and once you enter that environment, that's it, for the rest of your working life.

It's an old cliche I know, but, enjoy the time you have at school. Once you leave, you will enter an environment that is so completely different that you'll wonder what the **** has hit you, and once you enter that environment, that's it, for the rest of your working life.

It didn't work that way for me. I enjoyed my working life much more than I did the last five years of my school life. Got to say though that retirement is better than either.

It didn't work that way for me. I enjoyed my working life much more than I did the last five years of my school life. Got to say though that retirement is better than either.

Whereas I got the best of both worlds by working in a school :icon_bigg

School was good, university was better.

I do enjoy my current work, although this week is a bit tough and I'll be glad to get to the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46