How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
school was ****ing brilliant. Especially A levels.
I had loads of part time jobs, I had so much disposable income!
There was a non stop flow of skirt, fantastic.
I got kicked out in the easter before sitting the A levels, which was perfect as i had done all the course work. I remember some excellent 'revision' sessions with some helpful female fellow students when me mum & dad had left for work.
Wasn't interested in uni, but enjoyed the weekends visiting mates all over the country with cash in me pocket from working.
Happy fecking days...
:icon_cool
:038:

school was ****ing brilliant. Especially A levels.

A levels were crap, I discovered it wasn't possible to do them without putting any effort in, which I'd done for my O levels.
Maybe I should have chosen easier subjects than maths and physics.
I left them part way through to do a computer programming course.
I left that part way though because it was too easy and it was doing my head in having to wait for everyone to catch up. Having about an hour a week on the computer didn't help either.
By then I was desperate to earn some money so I got a job, but I should have stuck with the A levels and gone to university.

Let this be a lesson to you harbro, if you don't stay on at school you could end up like me.

A levels were crap, I discovered it wasn't possible to do them without putting any effort in, which I'd done for my O levels.
Maybe I should have chosen easier subjects than maths and physics.
I left them part way through to do a computer programming course.
I left that part way though because it was too easy and it was doing my head in having to wait for everyone to catch up. Having about an hour a week on the computer didn't help either.
By then I was desperate to earn some money so I got a job, but I should have stuck with the A levels and gone to university.

Let this be a lesson to you harbro, if you don't stay on at school you could end up like me.

Or worse (me).

I left half way through my a levels (I chose Maths and physics to) and it was the best decision i ever made.

I left half way through my a levels (I chose Maths and physics to) and it was the best decision i ever made.

I left a third of the way through my a levels (Maths, English, German). I have no regrets about it.

I left after I had completed my A level's. I have no regrets about it.

I got my AS levels but didn't stay on for A2 levels. I wish i had now cus i would have liked to have gone to University. That's my only real regret. I like having the money and the new car now though so it's one or the other is uppose.

Hopefully my company will put me on flexitime so i can do a part time degree course too.

I got my AS levels but didn't stay on for A2 levels. I wish i had now cus i would have liked to have gone to University. That's my only real regret. I like having the money and the new car now though so it's one or the other is uppose.

Hopefully my company will put me on flexitime so i can do a part time degree course too.
That would have been a first in Enderby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00