How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, tired from having a bodyclock severly changed.

Found out that the University of South Australia does a degree in my field with RICS creditation. If everything goes shit, that's where I am off.

Found out that the University of South Australia does a degree in my field with RICS creditation. If everything goes shit, that's where I am off.

Are you nope hoping it goes to shit then?:icon_bigg

why wouldnt you just consider going unless "everything goes shit"?

Cos my work situation in the long-term is favourable. However, the short-term looks bleak and not brill.

Going off the County Council's 600 job cuts today. It could be a bumpy ride esp. when elections come knocking in May.

If I lost my job and career, I wouldn't have much to my name or anything other than family worth staying. So I'd bugger off to Adelaide, going University (maybe through a sponsorship) and go support Adelaide United following them around the A-League.

Cos my work situation in the long-term is favourable. However, the short-term looks bleak and not brill.

Going off the County Council's 600 job cuts today. It could be a bumpy ride esp. when elections come knocking in May.

If I lost my job and career, I wouldn't have much to my name or anything other than family worth staying. So I'd bugger off to Adelaide, going University (maybe through a sponsorship) and go support Adelaide United following them around the A-League.

:038: I know I've mentioned this before, but I will again. I saw them play back in 2004 at Perry Park (Brisbane Strikers' last ever NSL game). United were shite, lost 4-1, but went through on aggregate. Enjoyed that night, not bad for the equivalent of six quid.

I'll have my eye out for you when you visit Brisbane Roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69