How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos my work situation in the long-term is favourable. However, the short-term looks bleak and not brill.

Going off the County Council's 600 job cuts today. It could be a bumpy ride esp. when elections come knocking in May.

If I lost my job and career, I wouldn't have much to my name or anything other than family worth staying. So I'd bugger off to Adelaide, going University (maybe through a sponsorship) and go support Adelaide United following them around the A-League.

Aren't the job cuts at the County Council? I thought you worked for Leics City Council???

Well happy - the office is shutting at lunch because the road conditions are awful. Suits me as my home ( and also my local ) are 10 minutes walk away.

Annoyed. No sign of the boss this morning so was expecting a nice easy day, then he rings up to say he is walking the 4.5 miles from home and will be in soon!!

Are you planning on finding out the sex? We found that a lot of the 4D scans will not guarantee not to show you the bits!!

no were not and thats my only concern re the 4d scan is that theyll show everything :) did you have one?

no were not and thats my only concern re the 4d scan is that theyll show everything :) did you have one?

They try to concentrate on the upper end if you don't want to know the sex. We didn't end up having one as the window (in terms of time) that you can have one in is quite narrow and we missed it. The mrs uses babyexpert.com all the time if you haven't found it already.

Amused - Just watched some twat in a transit van try to drive over what he thought were 2 large boulders of snow in our cul-de-sac. They are of course actually 2 large pieces of limestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69