How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sure fire way to ensure you are hated by Boc for life.

I sent all mine early. Silly muppets trying to send loads of mesaages as soon as it turns midnight....tsk.

Well we wnt bed about 2am which was ok, til an hour later when next door decided to have what sounded like a bloody house party, cheesy pop music at club noise levels for almost 2 hours is NOT good.....wouldn't have been so bad(well ok it would've) if it had been going on all night.. but 3AM??? Feckers......and they didn't give a shit when my mates hubby knocked on their door and asked if they could turn it down.
I wonder if they were council...new estates have to give so many properties to various Housing Associations don't they??

I sent all mine early. Silly muppets trying to send loads of mesaages as soon as it turns midnight....tsk.

Well we wnt bed about 2am which was ok, til an hour later when next door decided to have what sounded like a bloody house party, cheesy pop music at club noise levels for almost 2 hours is NOT good.....wouldn't have been so bad(well ok it would've) if it had been going on all night.. but 3AM??? Feckers......and they didn't give a shit when my mates hubby knocked on their door and asked if they could turn it down.
I wonder if they were council...new estates have to give so many properties to various Housing Associations don't they??

yeah they do.... its a certain percentage based on the number of houses on the estate from memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, and they pay peanuts for them. It almost put my uncle under with his building company on the estate they built t'other year, cos they only have to pay a fraction over cost price for the house. He's still struggling now as he's had to drop the prices on all of them, was told by the surveyors that he built too good a set of houses for the area(Stoneygate) at the mo it's a case of just keeping head above water but fingers crossed this year will see every house sold and hopefully he will be able to move onwards and upwards(depending on the banks of course!)

I'm fed up now, spent most of the afternoon making cards for new displays at the shop, and want to do some scrapbooking, but can't find a decent photo of the team with the trophy from last season, well can but it's got blurb typed over it or it's waaay too small so I won't be able to resize it to print it off 6"x4" or 7"x5".

Well, I mean Ben resize it cos I'm crap at that, and would much prefer to find the pic the size I want it in the first place!

Did find a rather nice pic of Oakley with the trophy though so might have to use that as well!:icon_lol:

Shitty, bored, the holidays are over and I haven't done any of the work I needed to over the break. I am an unmotivated, lazy buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69