How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired, spent four and a half hours trying to make the 30 minute car journey home from work last night.

This sounds worrying. I feel I have to ask... Oh, hold on:

Never mind, you've answered it.

The law needs amending. Shooting a Welshman should be mandatory daily exercise for all those over 14 living in the border counties.

It should also include shooting your own kinsman too, this would speed up the process considerably.

Not a bad day so far. Got a snow day today, so no work. Went and got the tracking done on the car and only got charged half price. Went for a brekkie at the Little Chef and got mates rates there. Now I'm off to the pub for a beer or two.

And I'm still being paid as well.

:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Would those of us in the north be able to shoot Scots?
Particularly those that sneak over the border to use our superior English shops during busy periods.

No, I believe you can still kill a scotsman in York, as long as he is carrying a bow and arrow.

I thought you could shoot them from the walls of the City so they couldn't enter?:icon_bigg

It is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls of York, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow

just copied this from a silly laws site

Finshed work for crimbo and off to Canada for the holidays:icon_cool

Very happy.

I've just got back from haematology clinic and they don't want to see me again until September 2010.

I'm over the moon!

tbf a Welshman brought up by Cov people........still, he must have some redeeming features if you decided to stick with him!:icon_razz
I took pity on him. :icon_wink

I believe you can still by law shoot and kill a Welshman by bow and arrow in Chester as long as it is after midnight and before dawn.
It's about time this law was tested in modern times.
I would love a go at that, especially if it's a certain short, somersaulting footballing Welshman....

Very happy.

I've just got back from haematology clinic and they don't want to see me again until September 2010.

I'm over the moon!
Great news!! :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59