How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having a cold.. I am now only able to hear properly in one ear, whilst the other makes a hissing noise :mad:

Last edited:
Pissed off cos I still haven't got my Christmas tree yet. Could've got it, but he decided it would be far too busy...then an hour later started talknig aobut going Asda!:icon_roll

Suffice to say we didn't go Asda, and as I've got tomorrow off he can starve as he's got nowt for his work snap.

Pissed off cos I still haven't got my Christmas tree yet. Could've got it, but he decided it would be far too busy...then an hour later started talknig aobut going Asda!:icon_roll

Suffice to say we didn't go Asda, and as I've got tomorrow off he can starve as he's got nowt for his work snap.

You are a hard woman BF.

Actually I misread you post, I thought that you were saying that Telegraph readers were a 'rather unpleasant subset of the population'.
So I retract my '**** you too' until you repost saying that the readers are, as well as those who comment.
:icon_wink

Just doing my civic duty - reminding you that if you ever feel the need to comment on a newspaper opinion piece that you will forever join the ranks of the unpleasantly ****ing deranged.

No offence intended to the Major, obviously.

Feeling like crap, but the boss gave us all a Christmas hamper today and its no cheapy rubbish either :icon_lol:

tbf a Welshman brought up by Cov people........still, he must have some redeeming features if you decided to stick with him!:icon_razz

I believe you can still by law shoot and kill a Welshman by bow and arrow in Chester as long as it is after midnight and before dawn.
It's about time this law was tested in modern times.

Thinking i may becoming too pessimistic, as im already contemplating the fact it wont be long before we are back at work again. I havent even finished yet.

If it's any consolation, we visited the place of Mr H's birth instead, then went to Bristol earlier than planned.

This sounds worrying. I feel I have to ask... Oh, hold on:

Oh god, I've admitted to marrying a Welshman.

Never mind, you've answered it.

I believe you can still by law shoot and kill a Welshman by bow and arrow in Chester as long as it is after midnight and before dawn.
It's about time this law was tested in modern times.

The law needs amending. Shooting a Welshman should be mandatory daily exercise for all those over 14 living in the border counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58