How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
phew, just spawned a contract in, that'll keep them from bothering me for the rest of the day!
racing from southwell and uttoxeter!

i'm keeping everything to meself these days....
Ungrateful bastards.

Finished my course today and as we didnt have to go in I didnt even have to struggle in with the snow covering we had yesterday.

I passed the course* and we have already had our certificates handed to us and we all had a job interview yesterday although officially there is no job for the course. We did although find out that 3 other jobs in the same organisation have suddenly been made available, which we might be eligible for.

So all in all 5 weeks which have been very usefull i.e. learning how to administer first aid and resuscitation/CPR also meeting new people and having a good laugh in the process. Also for the governments sake we were taken off the unemployment register for 5 weeks, and if we are not taken on (very likely) then we can get a fast-track reinstatement of JSA. So as not had a phone call yet today I imagine I will be in the jobcentre next week:icon_sad:

*Band 2 Ambulance Driver Course

Anxious. My car is having its MOT test and I don't think there's anything wrong with it so they're bound to find something.
gets the butterflies going doesn't it?!

Pissed off, I was looking forward to a good day of football, headlined by our clash with Cardiff.

Oh and look at my fecking accumulator

WBA to beat Blackpool -----OFF
Swansea to beat Sheff W
Accrington to beat Barnet---OFF
Northampton to beat Darlington----OFF
Chesterfield to beat Port Vale----OFF

Also had 4 folds from 5 on it , that's a winner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58