How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drawing, a 2000 word essay, two site residual valuations and three sets of other drawings...all for next Friday. Ooooo....methinks I shall be barraced into the bedroom tomorrow morning, no hour and half down the bookies.

I was slightly confused by that ,but according to Hazzapedia Barraced means "locked in".

Last edited:
slighty better now i've got some booze inside me. Was suffering after last nights works piss up in stirling

Has anyone else entered that 'can't be ****ed to do any work now that it's nearly crimbo' mood?

Has anyone else entered that 'can't be ****ed to do any work now that it's nearly crimbo' mood?

Yup, considering we embark on our Christmas do at 2.30 this afternoon, I am in school tomorrow so no work and then nothing until Jan 4th. We also have no work on at the moment so I will probably be on the work Xbox from 11am playing Fifa

I think the fact you have a work xbox suggests christmas wont be too much of a "foot off the gas" situation for you. :icon_bigg

I think the fact you have a work xbox suggests christmas wont be too much of a "foot off the gas" situation for you. :icon_bigg

Hehe we only get to play it on our lunch breaks. It was brought by the company as an incentive present to the sales team, if they secure x amount of meetings a few months running they get the Xbox. That was 6 months ago and it still hasn't been won.

This ties in nicely with

We also have no work on at the moment...

But seeing as I am hoping to get on a teaching course next year the last few months (and probably next year) will be a "foot off the gas" attitude from me ;)

Last edited:
Hehe we only get to play it on our lunch breaks. It was brought by the company as an incentive present to the sales team, if they secure x amount of meetings a few months running they get the Xbox. That was 6 months ago and it still hasn't been won.

Wow! wished I worked there:icon_roll

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, about Tuesday. So is pretty much everyone else, all the builders have pretty much had enough too. Nearly gave my leave sheet in for start of next week but I was greedy and wanna carry over next year. Got today off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58