How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly realised that going to Notts via London wasn't such a good idea? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Even I wouldn't do that. Wish I'd ****ed off somewhere else though. Area around the bus station came to a standstill around 4 o'clock, presumably something to do with those SS ****s or whatever they were. About ten police vans seemed to be heading for the same street anyway.

:icon_lol: Even I wouldn't do that. Wish I'd ****ed off somewhere else though. Area around the bus station came to a standstill around 4 o'clock, presumably something to do with those SS ****s or whatever they were. About ten police vans seemed to be heading for the same street anyway.
Yes, if I had caught sight of those mongs, there would have been hell to pay. Not a frigging taxi in sight, pissing down with rain, hubby making us walk the long way round Nottingham hoping to find taxi, end up walking back to hotel in any case, tired, pissed off and soaking wet.

All in all, it summed up what was a shitty day.

Yes, if I had caught sight of those mongs, there would have been hell to pay. Not a frigging taxi in sight, pissing down with rain, hubby making us walk the long way round Nottingham hoping to find taxi, end up walking back to hotel in any case, tired, pissed off and soaking wet.

All in all, it summed up what was a shitty day.

That's a small price to pay. These are just the things you have to put up with in the name of racial purity, those brave lads from the EDL (or is it E-E-EDL?) are standing up for Eng-ger-land you know

That's a small price to pay. These are just the things you have to put up with in the name of racial purity, those brave lads from the EDL (or is it E-E-EDL?) are standing up for Eng-ger-land you know
:icon_eek: Sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectful. That'll be my Scottishness showing through, even though I am 4th generation (I think....). As a result, I am currently packing my bags, as I feel impure. Glasgow, here I come...... :icon_cry:

Guess I better piss off to the west coast of Ireland then...:)

Last edited:
Very down at the moment. A former colleague, friend and dive buddy died unexpectedly at the weekend. :icon_cry:

Much better.

Mrs SJN attended the Royal Marsden yesterday for the results of her regular scan to be told that all traces of the cancer have diappeared.

She still needs to attend each week for the treatment but things are looking up.

:038::038::038::026::026::026::038::038::038:

happy for you and the mrs, SJN

was it this one ?

giant-bug-vs-ants.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510