How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...ain-supposed-to-let-the-intruders-escape.html

The large number of comments on this story and their passion show that most people consider this guy has been shafted by the Legal system. I just hope that none of the jury ever find themselves in the same position in their own homes.

From what I understand any injury he inflicted in his own home would not have stood against him, however he chased him out of his home and across the garden and then brain damaged him.

Whilst I'm not saying I wouldn't react the same way (I don't know how I would react) it seems to me that justice has been done. If he hadn't brain damaged the guy he would also be doing time.

Cheered up a little bit, having a great laugh thinking about all those fans coming back from Cardiff.........:081:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...ain-supposed-to-let-the-intruders-escape.html

The large number of comments on this story and their passion show that most people consider this guy has been shafted by the Legal system. I just hope that none of the jury ever find themselves in the same position in their own homes.

Why have the police not caught the other 2? If these brothers had not done this all 3 would still be free as the police in this country do **** all, all of the time. At least one of the 3 got the kicking scum like this deserve. They should have blinded the twat as well.

'Most people' as in 'most people who comment on stories in the Daily Telegraph'. Not a surprising result from that rather unpleasant subset of the population.

'Most people' as in 'most people who comment on stories in the Daily Telegraph'. Not a surprising result from that rather unpleasant subset of the population.

So you agree with the verdict of sending the 2 people to prison then? You are a bigger twat than I had imagined then.

And BTW what paper do you read? I bet its one with lots of pictures in it!

What has it got to do with the jury? They acted correctly, the guy broke the law and was convicted of that. Justice has been done.
Whether or not the sentences received reflect the circumstances is another matter, but that has nothing to do with the jurors.

That would be people who don't agree with you then?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, well chuffed that Fergie's shitty manc wankers have lost.

**** you too...

Last edited:
Oooh. And what name do you post under there?
Actually I misread you post, I thought that you were saying that Telegraph readers were a 'rather unpleasant subset of the population'.
So I retract my '**** you too' until you repost saying that the readers are, as well as those who comment.
:icon_wink

:icon_conf

The man committed a crime, whatever about the circumstances, he did break the law and he has been correctly dealt with.

The harshness of the sentencing and whether the law has dealt with the toerags that broke into his house or not, is an entirely separate issue.

The man committed a crime, whatever about the circumstances, he did break the law and he has been correctly dealt with.

The harshness of the sentencing and whether the law has dealt with the toerags that broke into his house or not, is an entirely separate issue.

So what would you have done Macky if you were in that situation? Let the ****er get away because you are a law abiding citizen?

BTW **** the law!

Last edited:
So what would you have done Macky if you were in that situation? Let the ****er get away because you are a law abiding citizen?

No, I would've destroyed them. But I would've done that fully expecting to be dealt with by the law myself.

There are no two ways about it, what they did was against the law, whether it's understandable or not is irrelevant. You cannot bust a cricket bat off of somebody's head and expect it to go unpunished, the law is pretty ****ing clear about that.

No, I would've destroyed them. But I would've done that fully expecting to be dealt with by the law myself.

There are no two ways about it, what they did was against the law, whether it's understandable or not is irrelevant. You cannot bust a cricket bat off of somebody's head and expect it to go unpunished, the law is pretty ****ing clear about that.

T'was also the 11th commandment. 'Thou shalt no cave some bloke's head in with a cricko bat'. It's there, read the Bible if you don't believe me.

I have had a similar incident happen here, I caught 3 youths in my garden, 2 legged it over the fence never to be seen again, the 3rd I hit on the back of the head with a beer bottle I threw at him, I kicked the shit out of him. Whilst dragging him back to the house kicking and shouting he gained a second wind and managed to get free. When the OB arrived they were more interested in the kicking I gave out and said if they caught him they would be back for me!!!!! They didn't seem to be interested in the damage they had caused to my out buildings.

Thinking back I should have taken his money and mobile then I could have claimed I mugged him. I think the penalty for that is a 2 week safari in Kenya

Have a smile on my face since Pontus Kåmark was asked (now a TV pundit as you know) on the topic of Spurs' Christmas party in Dublin: Did you have any Christmas parties at Leicester?

We did, Pontus replied, and great ones too.

They would say, we'll meet up at 11 o'clock. I thought, 11, isn't that a bit late if we're going out? Then I realised: it was 11 in the morning.

Have a smile on my face since Pontus Kåmark was asked (now a TV pundit as you know) on the topic of Spurs' Christmas party in Dublin: Did you have any Christmas parties at Leicester?

We did, Pontus replied, and great ones too.

They would say, we'll meet up at 11 o'clock. I thought, 11, isn't that a bit late if we're going out? Then I realised: it was 11 in the morning.

Lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59