How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the game.
Meet the lads in town at 3.30, by kick off the rose tinted glasses will be on.

Bring it on!!!!

****ing is a nightmare. I've found out, since I posted earlier, that there are 18 of us applying for 6 positions. BUT these are 6 new positions and the new positions they've created aren't my current role and skillset :icon_sad:
So, we're all being made redundant, but they're generously allowing us to apply for these new roles they've created. Wankers.
Looks like I'm ****ed basically.

Work is evil. When I rule the world, I shall abolish work for all my favourite people.

PS. Hope everything works out for you. I know what it feels like when the bosses are being total tossers.

Is stressfree now all my cousins wedding invites and RSVPs are done and left my possession!

Now his missus has asked me to do all the table stuff.........but at least I've got a months grace til she knows the final numbers before I have to start on that.

So good stuff.

Am now faffing about with some new scrapbook layouts as I think I've done one since Christmas, not good!

Oh yes, no work tomorrow, actually no work for the next month.

Think I'll be heading out over the Charnwood Forest to stretch my legs tomorrow, test the new camera out.

Broke my 5th metatarsal. Its a week off work and 6 weeks in a cast. Im stuck at home watching the skysports news loop.

WHY GOD, WHY ????

Bad luck mate, was it football or drink related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69