How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, FC - I suggest that you try sucking on a fisherman's friend

I did that but the fisherman got jealous so i had to relieve him as well and now I have jaw ache and can no longer talk which makes telephone covnersations difficult to say the least, the least being more than I can say with my blow job cramp, anyway how is whitwick nowadays Homer sunny I hope although I believe it is dark there now so I don't see how it could be sunny through I hope tomorrow is sunny for you and every day after that, i only wish rain to fall in the drak cloud over BG although it would need to be a large cloud, where is newts nowadays i miss his tures and his google images, whatever happened to the after 10pm thread oh those were the days my friend I thought they would never end, alas they did and so to the future, lets all drink to the future and to absent friends and to the counting thread and to waghorn and fryatt, is he dead Im not really sure anymore since I dont get down the city too often nowadays. Anyway must be off I have to be a ticket for the seat I have a season ticket for that i don't own but have always sat there or something or nothing.

I did that but the fisherman got jealous so i had to relieve him as well and now I have jaw ache and can no longer talk which makes telephone covnersations difficult to say the least, the least being more than I can say with my blow job cramp, anyway how is whitwick nowadays Homer sunny I hope although I believe it is dark there now so I don't see how it could be sunny through I hope tomorrow is sunny for you and every day after that, i only wish rain to fall in the drak cloud over BG although it would need to be a large cloud, where is newts nowadays i miss his tures and his google images, whatever happened to the after 10pm thread oh those were the days my friend I thought they would never end, alas they did and so to the future, lets all drink to the future and to absent friends and to the counting thread and to waghorn and fryatt, is he dead Im not really sure anymore since I dont get down the city too often nowadays. Anyway must be off I have to be a ticket for the seat I have a season ticket for that i don't own but have always sat there or something or nothing.

:081:

Undecided. Do I go watch City ressies or go for a powernap when returning from uni.

Was this the Scunny game? If so it was Mark Halsey's first game back as ref after his throat cancer battle.

Shattered.

I've been interviewing people all day for a job. It's amazing how people can be so different in real life from how they come across on an application form.

Back to the subject of tit DAY. I took a stroll into town today (bearing in mind this was only Hinckley) but Im sure the neck lines are starting to lower already, im getting nervous just thinking of the big day.

I can confirm that tit day officially started for me on the 9th March, the minute I was unleashed on the beauty that is Brisban South Bank.

Im struggling with it more than the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00