How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember I'm down sarf Homey, I'm due to work in the City in a couple of weeks, so I'm pretty sure there will be a bit of a show on.

Will I be able to see this show from my office off London Bridge? *crosses fingers*

Will I be able to see this show from my office off London Bridge? *crosses fingers*

Probably not, but you could console yourself with looking due east when you may catch the sight of Boris Johnson and his ample pair of funbags.

Probably not, but you could console yourself with looking due east when you may catch the sight of Boris Johnson and his ample pair of funbags.

I live just round the corner from him, so there would be no novelty value. RS is the view that I want!

Im with MK and Macky on this one. Although MK did make those dates up I think it actually fell on a Wednesday last year.

Got to side with Homer on this one. It is all about the birth of a new week whilst Monday is in its infancy the breastage is symbolic of the nuturing of the day enabling it to grow into a week. It has to be a Monday.

Got to side with Homer on this one. It is all about the birth of a new week whilst Monday is in its infancy the breastage is symbolic of the nuturing of the day enabling it to grow into a week. It has to be a Monday.

That is easily the gayest thing that has ever been said about tits besides "I don't like tits, I'm gay".

amused...one of my cats is having a mad ten minutes and is charging around like a total lunatic. He's headbutted the door twice :icon_lol:

amused...one of my cats is having a mad ten minutes and is charging around like a total lunatic. He's headbutted the door twice :icon_lol:

That's a lovely story, Cate, but what we really want to know is what specific date are you going to be flashing your baps around town, and will it be on a Monday :102:

That's a lovely story, Cate, but what we really want to know is what specific date are you going to be flashing your baps around town, and will it be on a Monday :102:

I'm not one for flashing Homer, sorry :icon_conf

tit monday can land on any day of the week

Previous years:
Monday 24th April 2004
Friday 29th April 2005
Thursday 4th May 2006
Unrecorded 2007
Tuesday 6th May 2008
Monday 20th April 2009

Unrecorded....:icon_bigg

Sunday 6th May or Tuesday 8th May they still argue about. 2007 was a strange year. Deffo not a Monday though.

Last edited:
****ing bunch of half wits, at least macky and leroy have a grasp on the situation

Bunch of ****ing benders, complicating tit monday like this, you should all be ashamed.

:icon_lol:

Im having a bit of trouble getting my mind right, I will be in Brisbane on Monday and I know for a fact my head will be all over the place.

Tit monday has not arrived (far from it) and yet I will be confronted with an ocean of mamary glands as soon as I step off the fooking plane.

Mt tit clock is going to be all over the shop.

Im having a bit of trouble getting my mind right, I will be in Brisbane on Monday and I know for a fact my head will be all over the place.

Tit monday has not arrived (far from it) and yet I will be confronted with an ocean of mamary glands as soon as I step off the fooking plane.

Go to the Pig 'n' Whistle on Queen Street. It's an outdoor pub, and is probably the best place in Australia to see knockers going by without going to the beach.

But then of course, you're not all that far from the beach anyway. Sunshine Coast has to be done :icon_cool have a drink for me in Mooloolaba.

"Tit lag" is always worse coming back.

Depressed.

So much coursework to do but just can't be arsed to start it, I'm really starting to think I am going to end up working in McDonalds full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00