How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar the last two post, the last 3 pages of this thread have been a pleasure to read.

That all depends on how many posts per page you have set to display, 300 posts seems an awful lot to declare being a 'pleasure to read'.

I'm delighted my emotional torment has provided you with such entertainment. I'll try to make it a better problem next time, like a serious illness or the death of a close friend :thumbs_up

:icon_bigg

You can **** off if you think I'm going to die just for this lot's entertainment!!

I am feeling great at the minute. The week started out really tough, but after this morning's advocacy I have been brilliant. To say I nailed it underestimates my performance.

Then, I found out that contrary to what an ex-boss had told me about my negotiation skills, I am bloody brilliant at it.

Hah!

I am feeling great at the minute. The week started out really tough, but after this morning's advocacy I have been brilliant. To say I nailed it underestimates my performance.

Then, I found out that contrary to what an ex-boss had told me about my negotiation skills, I am bloody brilliant at it.

Hah!

ex bosses are always bitter... well done! :)

Just got my tickets for the Brisbane Bronocos first game of the seasons against the cowboys.

I hope to god Andy King plays well, I can't stand the booing.

feeling human again and what a gay day it is!
There's a spring in my step and a twitching in the trousers that leads me to conclude that tit monday is looming ever closer.

There's a spring in my step and a twitching in the trousers that leads me to conclude that tit monday is looming ever closer.

Still a good way off I'd say, at least here - the temperature is still sub-zero!

I think your peaking too soon MK. At least another month IMO. However, i believe it will be earlier than normal this year due to the harsh winter that we have endured causing the female if the species to want to display earlier in the mating season.

Gentlemen, I'm not claiming it is upon us, merely pleased that it is getting closer. A bit of sunshine works wonders.

10th May is this year's date to watch out for
You think it'll actually land on a Monday as well?
Brave prediction.

23rd of April for me, a blinding St. Georges day

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611