How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no i've been with this one for a year now. I'm in long term with her. For some strange reason i'm the best thing since sliced bread to her. She must think i'm going to be succesful.......Fool :icon_bigg

mine seems to think im intelligent and cultured:081: thank god for the language barrier

Sad to hear this FC, my Grandma got taken for nearer to £20000 about 10-12 years ago. They caught the scumbags and it was a father and son who both got jailed for it but never managed to recover any of the money. How people can stoop so low is beyond me.

People who pick the pockets of midgets?

Yeah my mum used to do that. Dementia's a cruel infliction.
My father in law was stopped in Tesco the other week for shoplifting pineapple slices. In his 70s and dementia is causing him to regress to his childhood.
I told the wife some time ago not to let the kids in a car he's driving. He's a liability on the road and only now are they thinking about taking it off him.
Sad to see him go that way, but her family have been slow to accept that it's happening. Been threatening to throw himself off the edge of the local quarry cos he's getting frustrated with it all. Only trouble is, by the time he comes to go there walking the dog, he forgets what he said.

My father in law was stopped in Tesco the other week for shoplifting pineapple slices. In his 70s and dementia is causing him to regress to his childhood.
I told the wife some time ago not to let the kids in a car he's driving. He's a liability on the road and only now are they thinking about taking it off him.
Sad to see him go that way, but her family have been slow to accept that it's happening. Been threatening to throw himself off the edge of the local quarry cos he's getting frustrated with it all. Only trouble is, by the time he comes to go there walking the dog, he forgets what he said.

my nan's gone that sort of way, she's convinced that my uncle stole her house cos shes not allowed there because she is batshit mental at the minute, every time i got to see her i have to reminder who i am, she seems to be stuck 30 year ago

Bar the last two post, the last 3 pages of this thread have been a pleasure to read.

Bar the last two post, the last 3 pages of this thread have been a pleasure to read.

I'm delighted my emotional torment has provided you with such entertainment. I'll try to make it a better problem next time, like a serious illness or the death of a close friend :thumbs_up

:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00