How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling too bad today. Just had an excellent haircut from the Mens' Haircutters place on London Road, and now looking forward to a live music night organised by the Leicester University People and Planet society!

Last edited:
Relieved!

Done 350 miles of driving since Saturday, and thankfully, no more crashes! It makes a nice change! ;)

Seeing all my Uni mates this weekend all going good in their lives has inspired me too.... they're all getting jobs and a few of them are even getting their own houses now.... Made me realise how much I want that for me, and that I want to get outta here... so inspired to "redouble my efforts" (courtesy of the Rob Kelly phrasebook) to get myself a proper job and get on with my life :)

Last edited:
Aren't garages just storage spaces? I believe I am the only person round our way who would stupidly store their car in such a place. :icon_roll

OH is like that with his car - he is a bit precious about it :)

Thanks!

I'm really nervous. As I said I've never had any interview of any kind before. Any hints/tips? :)

whatever time quoted, turn up at five to

obviously don't look/smell like a tramp

prepare for the bog standard questions:-

1) why did you leave your old job?
2) why do you want this job?
3) what would your co-workers say about you?
4) what are your strengths?
5) what are your weaknesses?

if you are completely stumped by a question, i always say "oh, that's a good interview question" which flatters the interviewer and buys you time

with the "what are weaknesses" question, resist the utter lie and cliche "i push myself too hard" and go for a completely tangential thing that has nothing to do with the job

e.g. if you are going for a job cleaning toilets..."what are your weaknesses?"
answer: "i'm not too hot on figures and financial stuff"

i always say "i'm not very good at leading a team of people" :)

Innocent Smoothies have given me a new lease on life.

Im fussy with my fruit. I dont do mushy or seedy (no pun intended) and i cant stand it when Bananas have mould on (9/10 times) so this is the perfect way to get my 5 a day!

Since i started buying it for work i have had a permanent natural high and seem full of energy all the time!

Also, we viewed a flat in Rothley last night, might go for it but not 100% sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669