How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling quite chuffed.

My other halfs mum and dad are putting down 60K as a deposit for a house for us!!!

On top of that they are giving us 5K to put our own touches into the house and they are signing over the year old Polo to my other half!!

So just got to get a mortgage for the rest of the place and then decide where we want to live.

It's pretty much coming down to a choice between where we are living at the minute which is Enderby, where our social life is, my family, cricket club, OH's band is based and her job too albeit just for a couple more months. or......

Shepshed where her family live, its nearer my job, and the houses are cheaper.

I know my preferance would be Enderby but i think hers would be Shepshed. I just wonder whether i would miss enderby if i moved north but i'm always saying i wouldn't mind getting out of the place.

I cant understand how they can afford to give away all that money and yet they choose to live in Shepshed ? :102::icon_lol:

My other halfs mum and dad are putting down 60K as a deposit for a house for us!!!

Jeeeeesh - you make me feel old. That would have bought six houses outright when I was in your position in life.

You've landed on your feet there Enderby. But as DD rightly said does she let you pot the brown?

Thats all well and good Enderby. But what we all want to know is does she take it up the gary?

Not yet! :icon_sad: working on it:icon_wink

I cant understand how they can afford to give away all that money and yet they choose to live in Shepshed ? :102::icon_lol:

Lol there in the nice part if there is one. They own this massive 5 bedroom house that they no longer have a mortgage on. Put it this way. There loaded. :038:

Jeeeeesh - you make me feel old. That would have bought six houses outright when I was in your position in life.
Tick tick tick tick tick

You've landed on your feet there Enderby. But as DD rightly said does she let you pot the brown?
Definately landed on my feet. she's great! and please see above

Enderby, have you got any pics of her that could go in the 'Jugs thread' :102:

Sadly not.

She does have huge jugs though. When i first put my profile pic on facebook i suddenly had random men i did not know say they like my picture cus its a photo showing her ample cleavage.

Don't be shy .... :icon_lol:

Alright Enderby,

Is your name mentioned in the Hinckley League handbook under your club's name?

Might have to have a look.

H

no it isn't, ive checked..........

You lot seem to forget i'm an ugly fat ****. I'm not saying my other half isn't beautiful cus she is. :). She's gorgeous but.......

She's a big girl too cus thats how i like them, so she will have big norks. How i ever got someone with her boat race i'll never know but i aint fecking complaining. :icon_lol:

You lot seem to forget i'm an ugly fat ****. I'm not saying my other half isn't beautiful cus she is. :). She's gorgeous but.......

She's a big girl too cus thats how i like them, so she will have big norks. How i ever got someone with her boat race i'll never know but i aint fecking complaining. :icon_lol:

Fat girls with a small chest are nature's cruelist trick.

Last edited:

On top of that they are giving us 5K to put our own touches into the house and they are signing over the year old Polo to my other half!!

I'd be suspicious if I was you, you've only been seeing her for a couple of weeks yet they seem very keen to nail you down.
Very dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00