How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it'll actually land on a Monday as well?
Brave prediction.

23rd of April for me, a blinding St. Georges day

It's called Tit Monday, MK - how could it land on any other day :102:

Last edited:
tit monday can land on any day of the week

Previous years:
Monday 24th April 2004
Friday 29th April 2005
Thursday 4th May 2006
Unrecorded 2007
Tuesday 6th May 2008
Monday 20th April 2009

Last edited:
tit monday can land on any day of the week

Previous years:
Monday 24th April 2004
Friday 29th April 2005
Thursday 4th May 2006
Unrecorded 2007
Tuesday 6th May 2008
Monday 20th April 2009

You made those up didn't you - tit.

You, sir, are an idiot

Tit Monday isn't just any old day of the week - it's a belief system, a whole state of mind

It is the moment that a spanky young minx (or old minx - let's not be ageist here) starts off a whole new working week by declaring to the world that the summer jugfest has begun. It is a statement of her intent to display her wares to the working man and fill him with the joys of wobbly breastage as he sets out on what he thought was just another dull week at the office.

It cannot fall at the weekend, it cannot fall on a bank holiday, and it certainly cannot fall on a Friday when she may simply be tarted up for the Friday night piss up

It can only be a Monday, and to suggest otherwise is heresy of the highest order :018:

You, sir, are an idiot

Tit Monday isn't just any old day of the week - it's a belief system, a whole state of mind

It is the moment that a spanky young minx (or old minx - let's not be ageist here) starts off a whole new working week by declaring to the world that the summer jugfest has begun. It is a statement of her intent to display her wares to the working man and fill him with the joys of wobbly breastage as he sets out on what he thought was just another dull week at the office.

It cannot fall at the weekend, it cannot fall on a bank holiday, and it certainly cannot fall on a Friday when she may simply be tarted up for the Friday night piss up

It can only be a Monday, and to suggest otherw*s* is heresy of the highest order :018:

Superb :038::058::081:

:018:

Like easter, tit monday is a moveable feast...

Last edited:
You, sir, are an idiot

It can only be a Monday, and to suggest otherw*s* is heresy of the highest order :018:

:081::038: well put Homs

:018:

Like easter, tit monday is a moveable feast...

I've read that somewhere before :102:

It is simply wrong - Easter Monday always falls on a Monday. It could never fall on a Thursday, could it ? That would destroy the whole belief system underpinning what it stands for

To misunderstand this key tenet of Tit Monday is to misunderstand the whole concept altogether :018:

That's just crazy talk

'Tits aren't about 'til April's out'

10th May is this year's date to watch out for

Remember I'm down sarf Homey, I'm due to work in the City in a couple of weeks, so I'm pretty sure there will be a bit of a show on. Having said that, I ended up in a nightclub in Donny after the game the other week and it was definitely tit Tuesday even though it was friggin' freezing out. Thought I'd ended up in the Bigg Market in Newcastle.

Last edited:
Feeling like a sack of turds, found out I've got to have surgery on my throat in 2 weeks time. Day before my birthday too. Been ill for a while now and just discovered its some stupid problem caused by coughing....coughing of all the fecking things! Will have a fecked face and neck for a week and possibly lose a number of teeth :icon_roll

Im with MK and Macky on this one. Although MK did make those dates up I think it actually fell on a Wednesday last year.

Glad it's Friday :038:

(A bit apprehensive about tomorrow though ... got to take the car for its MOT).

Last edited:
You, sir, are an idiot

Post of the year - to disagree with Homer is to disregard life itself,... at least when it comes to Tit knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00