How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where shall I start.... I feel rubbish, I've done nothing but sleep and this stupid what-ever-it-is bug I've had all week will not go away :icon_sad:

Not yet. Sholdn't be too long before we find out, it has to be sorted with Pearson and when he wants it, we don't want a Monday night do like last year, can't drink cos of work next day!

Methinks it's likely to be Watford. But will have to wait and see. Depends if we are in the playoffs I suppose.

Not yet. Sholdn't be too long before we find out, it has to be sorted with Pearson and when he wants it, we don't want a Monday night do like last year, can't drink cos of work next day!

Methinks it's likely to be Watford. But will have to wait and see. Depends if we are in the playoffs I suppose.

okey dokey... :)

Obviously I'll get you a ticket:icon_bigg( And Siouxsie!)

So cos technically you would be my guests it will be cool, it does piss me off when people come who dislike the SC but have no qualms about using them to go to club do's. Bloody hypocrites.

I'm tempted to ask that only people who are guests of SC members go, that would stop them! lol

Obviously I'll get you a ticket:icon_bigg( And Siouxsie!)

So cos technically you would be my guests it will be cool, it does piss me off when people come who dislike the SC but have no qualms about using them to go to club do's. Bloody hypocrites.

I'm tempted to ask that only people who are guests of SC members go, that would stop them! lol

:038: I shall have my camera ready...and I would do that if I were you hehe :icon_lol:

I've said my piece several times, but not to those who make the decisions LOL

My camera will also be ready! I am the photo taker of everyones kids, which is always good lol

:icon_eek:

If I said that........

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611