How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! **** I'm annoyed. I'm going to go and comfort eat for a while and then maybe drown my sorrows with my Villa supporting mate down the road....

Fecking annoyed - my dvd player is up the spout and I've just discovered that some pc speakers (that were loaned to a "friend") have come back to me with a broken cable :098:

She can now go **** herself, ungrateful selfish bint...

Fecking annoyed - my dvd player is up the spout and I've just discovered that some pc speakers (that were loaned to a "friend") have come back to me with a broken cable :098:

She can now go **** herself, ungrateful selfish bint...

Well this has cheered me up...

:tumbleweed:

:icon_lol: Tit for tat. Seriously though, you need to sort her out :icon_cool

Am sure when she wants something else or a shoulder to cry on she'll be in touch and then promptly told to **** off :icon_bigg

Another parasite disposed of :038:

Aw Boc, I am a very gentle and sympathetic person honestly... I just get pissed off with people who are selfish and ungrateful.

eeerrr... yes. If you say so.

:081:

If you don't mind though, I'll just try never to upset you.

Spent the morning at the dentist waiting for him to have a chance to fit me in (so to speak). So I've spent most of the day dribbling and looking like I'd been hit by a bus.

So much for my NHS going private a couple of years back and it now costing me a fortune each month. The service is no better.

The dental service in this country is lousy.

And the tooth still hurts :icon_cry:

I hope you fared better.
I did; I'm lucky my dentist is still NHS, so the cost was low, plus I got a £10 voucher from the NHS trust. If this goes to litigation, nobody will be able to say I didn't try to mitigate my costs. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69