How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when we used to regularly have quiz nights between the SC and the players, we played against his team in the first round and whupped their arses. He was very complimentary on how knowledgeable some of his opponents were.

Then we never had the Finals night cos the damn League Cup got in the way TSK!:icon_lol:

We would've won it that year, I knows it......

Yes "work" got a job a couple of months ago! :icon_bigg

ok - good for you.

which restaurant /pub / petrol station / supermarket... do I need to avoid? :icon_wink

(It's ok you don't need to answer)

ok - good for you.

which restaurant /pub / petrol station / supermarket... do I need to avoid? :icon_wink

(It's ok you don't need to answer)

Haha thanks! Its just out of Harborough thats all you need to know, I thought I'd give you an answer.

Last edited:
Unmotivated and a lack of creative mojo means it might be a bit longer to get this bloody book finished... Was hoping to get it made and wrapped tonight, but still have 6 pages to do, and I just can't seem to get anything to look the way I want it to!

BAH! Will go and finish my Music challenge layout for this month instead and see if that helps, if not i'll just do a Jack Hobbs 'player of the year' one!:)

On top of the world. Almost literally. Just got back from a balloon flight at Rutland Water :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710