How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've just been chuckling at your conversation about my driving test a few pages back. The answer is............. I ****ing ****ed it right up, oh well.

Virgin decided to cancel my internet connection for some reason last friday and I've only just got round to sorting it. It was of no great inconvenience as I only use it for TB, Facebook and nography....

Hi all, I've just been chuckling at your conversation about my driving test a few pages back. The answer is............. I ****ing ****ed it right up, oh well.

Virgin decided to cancel my internet connection for some reason last friday and I've only just got round to sorting it. It was of no great inconvenience as I only use it for TB, Facebook and nography....

Bad luck on your driving test mate good luck for next time!

I passed my theory test last week :):)

Bad luck on your driving test mate good luck for next time!

I passed my theory test last week :):)

Cheers man.

I got told off for going into the room too early on my theory:icon_lol:, did you do yours in that shitty building next to the Curve?

Cheers man.

I got told off for going into the room too early on my theory:icon_lol:, did you do yours in that shitty building next to the Curve?

Yes!

My appointment was at 10:30, got there about 10:00 and they just let me go do my test straight away!

fecking crashes and roadworks.
180 miles today, average 28 miles a bastard hour
:098:

I managed to avoid all colds/flu going round in the winter but now I'm stricken with a bangin' headache and a stupid cough. Owwwww.

Last edited:
I managed to avoid all colds/flu going round in the winter but now I'm stricken with a bangin' headache and a stupid cough. Owwwww.
You have my sympathy, but would like some in return; I have a headache and a stupid cough, but as it's hayfever, I don't have the general shitty feeling that means I can go to bed and sleep it off. I have to suffer it.

Grr.

desperate to get my MOT done, I had to book with Kwikfit something I would never do as they are money robbing bastards.

I went in expecting to have a list as long as my arm and it passed first time, However in passing they said we wound down the window and we couldnt get it up again so theres a little gap and walked off.

It was a big gap!! and I live in taunton town centre and park on the side of the road its not safe. They also left it out in the rain. I explained this to one of the chaps and he said we didnt touch the window, when i said you already told me you did he changed his mind.

They said they couldnt help and it was my problem.

Luckily a garage down the road looked at it, which was nice as he was closing up. He took of the panel and found the cable had snapped. He blocked it up with wood so the window shuts.

The fact that kwik fit didnt even care annoyed me the most. These things happen im sure but i wouldnt be surprised with they did it, as the car passed its MOT.

Glad to be properly back online after months of wanky internet - we moved from NTL/Virgin to Sky, 10000x better.

Tired (I'm too old for 3.30 am bedtimes) and slightly nervous about tomorrow's game.

I'm sure the people that may well have been hurt or killed in the crash would love to be doing 28mph to get home.:102:
:icon_redf
ok, i'm a bastard....

wishing that someone would take this bag of mini pear drops away from me :icon_lol:
I've had too many rhubarb & custards and now the roof of my mouth hurts.:icon_sad:

Should have posted this yesterday but my son borrowed the laptop and then I ended up watching TV last night until fell asleep. Been out with the dog got back and couldnt sleep so listening to some chillout soul music posting on here then soon hopefully feel tired again and get to sleep ready for the big game.

Anyway what feeling I had earlier was complete relief that I was still around to go to the game!!
The reason is that I was out getting curry for last nites meal and popped from Costcutter to the Co-op which is 5 minutes away. As I went to cross the main road on a Zebra Crossing I looked up the road to see a car coming but it was a reasonable distance away so I went across BUT as I got 3/4's way across I suddenly had to move sharply forwards as the car just managed to swerve to avoid me and I almost felt the wing mirror touch me as I was only inches away from it.

It continued up the road slowing down as I shouted abuse shaking my fist before it drove off whilst I tried to read the numberplate.

Anyway having got all I needed I phoned home to speak to my son and he answered by asking me if I had nearly been knocked down- before I had chance to tell him. Apparently the girl who nearly knocked me down lives around the corner and had phoned our house and told my son she was sorry about what happened and that she was in a state of shock!! She wasn't the only one!!! I think she wasn't looking where she was going busy doing something else. She hasn't been driving too long as she's the same age as one of my daughters, and when they were younger she used to come in our house quite a bit.

Anyway I see this as a good omen and that we are gonna beat Cardiff 2-0 or 3-1.

Last edited:
As I went to cross the main road on a Zebra Crossing I looked up the road to see a car coming but it was a reasonable distance away so I went across BUT as I got 3/4's way across I suddenly had to move sharply forwards as the car just managed to swerve to avoid me and I almost felt the wing mirror touch me as I was only inches away from it.

You either need new glasses or 'go-faster' stripes on your zimmer frame :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710