How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of the world. Almost literally. Just got back from a balloon flight at Rutland Water :icon_lol:

Oh I've always fancied doing that. It looks so peaceful from the ground on a calm summer's day.

On the other hand I'm not good with heights and I hate flying... :icon_conf

Time drags by real slow.

Last edited:
On top of the world. Almost literally. Just got back from a balloon flight at Rutland Water :icon_lol:

Oh I've always fancied doing that. It looks so peaceful from the ground on a calm summer's day.

On the other hand I'm not good with heights and I hate flying... :icon_conf

Mrs Boc wants to do it but the thought just fills me with horror. I imagine myself curled into the foetal position on the floor of the basket-thing and everything smelling of poo.

I used to hate flying too - Madrid 97 was the first time I did it willingly - and that only happened because the Jamesons that I had imbibed made me drowsy and compliant rather than noisy and aggressive. I'm OK with flying now but I don't think she'll ever get me up in a balloon. I've offered to follow on my bike but Mrs Boc is not impressed.

I imagine myself curled into the foetal position on the floor of the basket-thing and everything smelling of poo.

Ha! You'd be lucky!

The oblong basket was split into five sections, one in the centre for the pilot and the gas tanks and the other four at the corners. Each corner section held four people and it was quite tight. We had difficulty switching positions never mind having enough room to cower on the floor!

On the plus side, you could soon tell who had got excited at the thrill of it all.

Chipper, knocking off in a moment for a 4 day weekend in London preceded by Frankie Boyle at DMH tonight and the removal of Brown, Darling et al

Last edited:
Chipper, knocking off in a moment for a 4 day weekend in London preceded by Frankie Boyle at DMH tonight and the removal of Brown, Darling et al

Went to Frankie Boyle last night. Prepare to be shocked! The support guy was good as well.

Like Duzza, pretty chipper. Off shortly to see Doves in London, stay overnight, then a pub crawl round the City tomorrow.

sick - just tried some kendal mint "cake" and its the most rancid thing ever... :078:

I've got a slab of it on the table next to me for some unknown reason. You don't want me to bring it with me on Sunday then? :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710