How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I can. :icon_razz

No, I got an invite from one of his friends, cos of my match photos.(Clearly NOT the ones of Oakley's arse though!)

Do you want me to teach you some good french phrases :icon_lol:

Oh he hoh?

Ou est le singe?

Shocked, football has well and truly been put into perspective. Just found out my sister her boyfriend and my little nephew have been involved in a car crash on the M1. A fecking lorry drove right into them and wrote off her car, luckily they all somehow escaped.

Shocked, football has well and truly been put into perspective. Just found out my sister her boyfriend and my little nephew have been involved in a car crash on the M1. A fecking lorry drove right into them and wrote off her car, luckily they all somehow escaped.

Jeez. Some things sure are more important. Glad they are all in one piece.

and heres me moaning! Sorry to hear that mate, glad to hear that they're ok though

****ing hell, sorry to hear that. Been in both situations and got lucky (involved in the crash and having a family member in a crash). Good that they are safe, it's the shock what you feel for a while.

Hope everyone involved, and family are all okay. Football certainly does take a back seat after an even like that.

Glad to hear there were no injuries.

My hand is a little sore from when I punched the seat behind me when Bruce's header got saved yesterday. I never punch things, I felt so manly and hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710