How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also feeling quite optomistic, have an assesment centre for a new job working for the Southbank Institute of Technology on Wednesday.

Not a bad place to work hey Maniac, especially on my 1 hour break where I can partake in a bit of exotic bird watching down at the lagoon.

Lako42 said:
Also feeling quite optomistic, have an assesment centre for a new job working for the Southbank Institute of Technology on Wednesday.

Not a bad place to work hey Maniac, especially on my 1 hour break where I can partake in a bit of exotic bird watching down at the lagoon.
In a city full of wonderful norks, you have found the opportunity to work in the most knocker-filled square mile. You, sir, are a genius.

I repeat that same question to you Cate!

My brother was playing darts - one dart hit the wire, rebounded and hit me in the eye... it was dangling from my eyelid and I still remember it to this day - was only about 5 at the time.

excited, nervous, scared - tomorrow is eviction day :038::icon_conf:)

also pissed off as final part of nursery furniture set now not available til aug :mad: im hoping for some compo for hassle/delay etc...

Slightly sunburned and very annoyed that I spent all of my money at the weekend. No more driving lessons for me for a few weeks....

Oh yeah baby, I'm a senior member! Do I get to be a moderator now or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710