How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing happens :(

we don't even have our own executive toilet

Huh, I was looking forward to taking a virtual shit in far more comfortable suroundings, I usually just go in the Random joke thread.

bored of reading many threads that all seem to contain the same information... is there a limit to the amount of threads you can ignore?? :icon_roll

Last edited:
No.

I ignore most of them!:icon_lol:

Was feeling chipper til I fond out my 'life' to Hull at the weekend can't go, which means i've just had to fork out £32 for the coach pffft and cos we don' have a lift, my mate form further south now can go either cos it would cost here double mine to get to Hull from where she lives.
Which means the hotel is now dearer(though not much) cos it's just me and not two of us sharing a room BAH!
(Though I was offered the tent in the garden by the Hull person! Bless.......he might like 'camping' but I don't!)

Still I have my bottle of vodka......We will get along just fiiiiiine!

Pissed off.

I received an email earlier informing me I'd changed my Verified by Visa password. I knew I hadn't, and the email was genuine, not a phishing attempt.

So I went to the Verified by Visa website and tried logging in, but I couldn't, so obviously my password had been changed.

I then went through their reset password system, which seems to be really insecure, anyone with stolen credit card details could do it, it doesn't ask for personal info that only I would know.

Then I logged in and found two transactions for today, which are nothing to do with me. One for £10 via Worldpay, and one for £205 with Comet.

I phoned Alliance and Leicester, they've cancelled my card and I'll get a new one in 7-10 working days.
So when I go on holiday next week I won't have access to my money or any way of paying for stuff. :mad:

Pissed off.

I received an email earlier informing me I'd changed my Verified by Visa password. I knew I hadn't, and the email was genuine, not a phishing attempt.

So I went to the Verified by Visa website and tried logging in, but I couldn't, so obviously my password had been changed.

I then went through their reset password system, which seems to be really insecure, anyone with stolen credit card details could do it, it doesn't ask for personal info that only I would know.

Then I logged in and found two transactions for today, which are nothing to do with me. One for £10 via Worldpay, and one for £205 with Comet.

I phoned Alliance and Leicester, they've cancelled my card and I'll get a new one in 7-10 working days.
So when I go on holiday next week I won't have access to my money or any way of paying for stuff. :mad:

Sounds like George has accessed your account.

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg

I'm as pissed off with verified with visa as I am with George.
At the very least they should have some kind of secret question thing to make it more difficult for fraudsters to change the password.

I'm sure they ask you for one when you register, if they don't use it for password changes then that is ridiculous.

r-tard lady in article said:
"We're at the early stages of this system so we need something that allows people to re-register easily. As people get more used to it customer authentication can be ramped up. Some banks are already introducing two-factor authentication for online transactions."

That article is over 2 years old, in terms of technology that is ancient, this should now be rectified (not that her argument was ever valid)

I'm sure they ask you for one when you register, if they don't use it for password changes then that is ridiculous.

The article I linked to pointed out how insecure it was because the only personal info it asked for was a date of birth. It didn't even ask me for that.

I had to fill the form in that is shown in the attached image, something anyone with stolen credit card info could do. There's nothing there to confirm I am who I say I am. I was execting to click continue to see another page of questions to answer, but that was all there was.

Attachments

• visa.jpg
    visa.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714