How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly I did check when I used it before using a proxy checker to see what went back and forth.

And even if it did send the password to them I don't know what use it would be to them. In the vast majority of cases the IP address will give them no clue at all to your identity. In a few cases the IP address might tell them where you work, but nothing more than that.

Pretty happy. Just adopted a pet snail. Seriously.

One of those big African snails or just a tiddler? Does it have a cute affliction like a cracked shell or a broken eye stalk?

It's huge. I'll try and upload a photo when I can.

I'll get one up of the snail too.

lolz.

My mate used to have some of the African ones, about the size of a tennis balls they were. They eat lettuce and small children.

Last edited:
lolz.

My mate used to have some of the African ones, about the size of a tennis balls they were. They eat lettuce and small children.

The shell on it is getting on the size of a tennis ball now, I don't know if it will get bigger or not. Have no information on the snail at all - except his name was Brian, but for obvious reasons, he'll be renamed Gary.

If it meows it will be the greatest creature of all time, even better than the sneezing panda.

If it meows it will be the greatest creature of all time, even better than the sneezing panda.

We had a conversation at work today and I argued that the internet pretty much peaked at the sneezing panda, though arguments were put forward for monkey peeing into mouth and monkey fainting after smelling finger.

We do a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711