How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling veryr drunk. Had my bestmates 21st bierhdya parrty on Braunston eGate. I'm never ever going to driunk again in my wjhole entire life.

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

example 1: why not to use the Internet whilst intoxicated.

:icon_lol::038:

I don't remember sitting at the computer last night. :icon_redf

I feel rough as hell, two heavy nights out, my mouth is unbelievably dry and my head is banging. Getting too old for this drinking malarky!

Shattered. I need a weekend to get over this one. But had a fantastic time at Glastonbudget.

I don't remember sitting at the computer last night. :icon_redf

I feel rough as hell, two heavy nights out, my mouth is unbelievably dry and my head is banging. Getting too old for this drinking malarky!

How old are you?:icon_roll:icon_lol:

I spent 12 hours on neat vodka on satdee up in Hull.....cant remember feck all really after 2am but apparently I flaked out at my mates sofa about 6am along with a few other people and woke up at just after 9am needing a fry up....

Last edited:
How old are you?:icon_roll:icon_lol:

I spent 12 hours on neat vodka on satdee up in Hull.....cant remember feck all really after 2am but apparently I flaked out at my mates sofa about 6am along with a few other people and woke up at just after 9am needing a fry up....

Erm, not as old as you you elderly fecker. :icon_razz

Sounds like a messy night! :icon_bigg

Nope! Well wasn't for me!

The youngest lad we put in a taxi juat after 2am back to the hotel, the rest of us carried on.....I can't remember much more after we got back to the house of our 'host' and having a non-understandable discussion with his Polish housemate about vodka..which he kept calling ' MILK!' .....I'm sure I whacked me foot on summat cos it was bruised on the instep yesterday morning, so I might've fell down a kerb or summat......feck knows! One of the lads has a nice bruise on the side of his forehead, he can't remember how he did that either!
I'm pretty sure our natter by that time wouldn't have made any sense to anyone sober haha but we must've known what we were talking about!

Anyhoo, they all looked like shit when they woke up, and kept telling me I was in denial about not having a hangover, when I was quite clearly a lot more wide eyed and bushy-tailed than that lot after a couple of hours kip!

I think they were all just jealous they were outdrank by someone older than them and more importantly female!

Last edited:
Nope! Well wasn't for me!

.....I'm sure I whacked me foot on summat cos it was bruised on the instep yesterday morning, so I might've fell down a kerb or summat......feck knows! One of the lads has a nice bruise on the side of his forehead, he can't remember how he did that either!

Are you sure you didn't kick him in the head?

Happy at receiving a bag full of late birthday presents (yay) and knowing I still have another day off before work on Wednesday :038:

Who is the mystery TB'er delivering these presents?

Looks like that picture was taken in Holland; it must be Spanky.

I think I've got food poisoning from some dodgy/undercooked scallops. Feeling slightly better this morning but last night I was perched on the toilet with my head in the sink, firing out of both ends it was. Lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710