How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first child is supposed to be born today, but looks like it's going to be late, must be a girl!

If it is a girl im sure she will wait till next saturday so i miss the England game.

Better about things.
I've started sorting things out for me, so he'd better be doing the same for him ha!

And am looking forward to a good girlie weekend in Edinburgh.
And when I get back I need to talk to people about stuff. As my mind will be focused on what I want.

Better about things.
I've started sorting things out for me, so he'd better be doing the same for him ha!

And am looking forward to a good girlie weekend in Edinburgh.
And when I get back I need to talk to people about stuff. As my mind will be focused on what I want.

:038:

Happy part 2 - one more day of work and then a fab weekend in Manchester :)

Last edited:
I was given tickets to see him a few years ago but decided not to go, never found him funny.

As part of my leaving present for work last year we went to see him. Was at Newcastle City Hall which fortunately has a good bar, we never went back to our seats after the interval. Worst thing I've ever sat through (including some of the shite I've seen at the Walkers over the years)

My first child is supposed to be born today, but looks like it's going to be late, must be a girl!

If it is a girl im sure she will wait till next saturday so i miss the England game.

My daughter was born 3 weeks early. She made her arrival as awkward as possible though

Might sounds wrong but the latest stuff in the news such as the Bradford murders and the Cumbria shootings haven't affected me, it's off on a telly screen and you feel removed for it. However, for one of the first times in my life I felt moved by something I read which didn't affect me.

A bloke at work from a different department recently fell ill with a brain tumour and had already battled cancer. I met him just before Christmas and before then, he was nothing more than any name but the work colleague I probably get on the most with is very good friends with him.

His health had been a subject of rumour but today, the department received a letter from him which was very, very sad. He had described his battle and that the treatment would do nothing but extend his life to a couple of years. At least his family could cherise the time. He described how he was the first of family to succeed academically and how his family had worked their arses off to do this for. He thanked everyone he knew and the whole opportunity to meet so many people.

Very sad. Certainly put things into context.

Last edited:
:icon_sad:

I think when you see the stuff on tv, as awful as it is, it isn't really affecting you, but when it's summat to do with someone you know, whether well or just in passing, it makes you realise how precious life is.

I'm off to Edinburgh after work for a girlie weekend, no stress, no worries and more importantly NO MEN!
Oakley diiiiiiiiiiirty is obviously allowed but that is all.

And then when I get back next week I have to start things moving in regards to what I can do financially etc when I'm by meself, cos as it stands I'll be skinter than a skinted thing.
On my shitty wages I'd be able to afford me mortgage, the bills and the food shoppnig and that would be it:icon_eek:, so have to look into all these discounts etc I might be able to claim for, like council tax discount etc.
Plus my mate is going to help me work out a budget- I have never budgeted in my life so that's going to interesting!

I think when you see the stuff on tv, as awful as it is, it isn't really affecting you, but when it's summat to do with someone you know, whether well or just in passing, it makes you realise how precious life is.

You're not wrong there BF.

IAnd then when I get back next week I have to start things moving in regards to what I can do financially etc when I'm by meself, cos as it stands I'll be skinter than a skinted thing.
On my shitty wages I'd be able to afford me mortgage, the bills and the food shoppnig and that would be it:icon_eek:, so have to look into all these discounts etc I might be able to claim for, like council tax discount etc.
Plus my mate is going to help me work out a budget- I have never budgeted in my life so that's going to interesting!

I know the feeling well BF :icon_bigg

why don't you move in together and have a couple of years of a man free zone and save both of you some money. You may even take a fancy to each other and become dykes! :icon_lol:

:102:

s

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712