How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've got food poisoning from some dodgy/undercooked scallops. Feeling slightly better this morning but last night I was perched on the toilet with my head in the sink, firing out of both ends it was. Lovely.
Dont tell beighton, he'll probably take a photo of it...

In pain; my wrist has been clicking since I had a fall last week (yes, there was alcohol involved :icon_roll ). I am going back to the hospital tomorrow; they said it was soft tissue damage, like my shoulder, which I think dislocated, or subluxed at the least, during said fall.

Despite this, I have managed to make a lovely looking goat's cheese and pepper tart for tea. :icon_cool

In pain; my wrist has been clicking since I had a fall last week (yes, there was alcohol involved :icon_roll ). I am going back to the hospital tomorrow; they said it was soft tissue damage, like my shoulder, which I think dislocated, or subluxed at the least, during said fall.

Despite this, I have managed to make a lovely looking goat's cheese and pepper tart for tea. :icon_cool
Theres no way you would have dislocated you shoulder-you would definitely have known about it! its a very sobering experience :icon_sad:

More likely to be a sublux (though this is just as painful but not for as long as your harm isn't hanging out its socket for as long as when you dislocate!!!). Though you should definitely get it checked out properly. I subluxed mine, then after that went onto dislocate it 3 more times in the following year and ended up requiring surgery.

Theres no way you would have dislocated you shoulder-you would definitely have known about it! its a very sobering experience :icon_sad:

More likely to be a sublux (though this is just as painful but not for as long as your harm isn't hanging out its socket for as long as when you dislocate!!!). Though you should definitely get it checked out properly. I subluxed mine, then after that went onto dislocate it 3 more times in the following year and ended up requiring surgery.

I had it X-rayed last week, and it was back in place, although it did make an awful "popping" noise the morning I went to hospital. The bruising and pain suggests a sublux, but they wouldn't say for sure now it's back in place. I've got to go back tomorrow to see if I need physio on my shoulder, as I don't have full range.

As for the wrist, that wasn't X-rayed because I can move my hand up and down, and from side to side. What I've found is any twisting makes it crack, and that bloody hurts!

The lesson learned is that I shouldn't be allowed to leave the house.

I had it X-rayed last week, and it was back in place, although it did make an awful "popping" noise the morning I went to hospital. The bruising and pain suggests a sublux, but they wouldn't say for sure now it's back in place. I've got to go back tomorrow to see if I need physio on my shoulder, as I don't have full range.

As for the wrist, that wasn't X-rayed because I can move my hand up and down, and from side to side. What I've found is any twisting makes it crack, and that bloody hurts!

The lesson learned is that I shouldn't be allowed to leave the house.

I've seen a proper doctor now; I did sublux the shoulder, should be settled within a month. :icon_roll

More worrying is the 'query scaphoid fracture'. The last one cost me a job. At least I don't have one to lose yet :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669