How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shell on it is getting on the size of a tennis ball now, I don't know if it will get bigger or not. Have no information on the snail at all - except his name was Brian, but for obvious reasons, he'll be renamed Gary.

Mrs Cousin keeps African Snails. Never put 2 of the opposite sex together they are worse than Rabbits she is constantly trying to offload the babies.

Last edited:
Mrs Cousin keeps African Snails. Never put 2 of the opposite sex together they are worse than Rabbits she is constantly trying to offload the babies.

Can't she just tread on them?

bored waiting for the man to come and service my boiler (no smutty comments please). Dont you just love it when you're given a 4 hour timeframe for attendance... whole morning wasted sitting in.

or serve them with garlic butter?

Getting snails ready for human consumption from scratch is a total chore and takes days to do it properly.

Much better to just chuck them over the neighbours fence.

Getting snails ready for human consumption from scratch is a total chore and takes days to do it properly.

Much better to just chuck them over the neighbours fence.

You just starve them in a shoebox for a week, don't you?

You just starve them in a shoebox for a week, don't you?

The family I lodged with for some months in france starved them, then fed them certain herbs for flavour, then covered them in salt for a day or 2 then washed them, then more salt.... It took about 2 weeks in total.

The family I lodged with for some months in france starved them, then fed them certain herbs for flavour, then covered them in salt for a day or 2 then washed them, then more salt.... It took about 2 weeks in total.

Difficult to do whilst running away then.

Oh **** ! I am feeling it now. I was given some sour vodka and lager combo for a reward on winning Most Improved Player. Looking at how multi coloured my sick was last night, it must of contained some right treats.

Oh **** ! I am feeling it now. I was given some sour vodka and lager combo for a reward on winning Most Improved Player. Looking at how multi coloured my sick was last night, it must of contained some right treats.

:081: Any pics, im curious to see what multi coloured puke looks like.

I'm feeling veryr drunk. Had my bestmates 21st bierhdya parrty on Braunston eGate. I'm never ever going to driunk again in my wjhole entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710