How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so great really. It's been so cool and wet here lately, that all the tits have been put away again, and are nestling under several layers of warm clothing. :icon_sad:

Not so great really. It's been so cool and wet here lately, that all the tits have been put away again, and are nestling under several layers of warm clothing. :icon_sad:
:icon_lol: Alex wont be very pleased at this news

Feeling good

Telling people that they have got FA Cup Final tickets give you a great sense of well-being.

I would feel even better, telling people they had just dipped out on FA Cup Final tickets

I would feel even better, telling people they had just dipped out on FA Cup Final tickets

Telling some chap that tickets were ordered for him, as the cheek to complain what ''end'' there in and then be told that he wasnt get them because he had a ban on him stretching five years for touting.

Thats what someone had to do.....:icon_lol:

On this, isnt it better when someone gets so near to achieving something and then fails rather than them failing miserably.

Telling some chap that tickets were ordered for him, as the cheek to complain what ''end'' there in and then be told that he wasnt get them because he had a ban on him stretching five years for touting.

Thats what someone had to do.....:icon_lol:

On this, isnt it better when someone gets so near to achieving something and then fails rather than them failing miserably.

Same thing Hazza. ;)

i am feeling pretty good today , Well it is friday and monday i dont have to work but travelling tonight and coming back monday night so so but still the weekend is just around the corner.

Yesterday i help in the zoo for charity day and helped paint and clean up as well as sort the duck farm out and i'm feeling really good as i have done something good and its not always about myself and what other people think, i think it was a great experience

Last edited:
i am feeling pretty good today , Well it is friday and monday i dont have to work but travelling tonight and coming back monday night so so but still the weekend is just around the corner.

Yesterday i help in the zoo for charity day and helped paint and clean up as well as sort the duck farm out and i'm feeling really good as i have done something good and its not always about myself and what other people think, i think it was a great experience

Do they merge days in Holland?

really fed-up. too many late nights and not enough sleep make nathan unhappy.

I think i'm on a major come down from stress too. the last few weeks have been hectic with work, football & exams but now i'm not so busy and i dopnt know what to do with myself.

At least the missus will be back from uni soon!

abit strange realy we just had our leavers mass and have finished school the only time we need to go in from now on is for exams. the leavers mass alone was brilliant looking at old photos and hearing some of the girls in my year singing was amazing half the room was cring there eyes out.

Last edited:
Excited, im about to book a holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611