How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw you in training yesterday...... sauntering along Rawdykes Road in a tracksuit. Thought when you were training you had to run though.

Run? **** off! I struggle to walk these days. It's good to see I'm in tip-top condition for tomorrow.

Feeling hungover but very happy after winning, Players Player Of The Year last night.:icon_bigg

not bad now woke up and spewed dont ask me why i dont know. house party tonight should be good ill probs spew tomoz also but atleast ill know why

what did you do to get expelled?
Nothing bad, just didn't have the right attitude to study when there was so many bints that were alot more fun than homework. I should have left after my o levels to be honest.

That's dull isn't it?

How about I got caught pimping out the maths teacher's daughter? I ran a massive underground acid business from the chemistry labs? I got the French teacher up the duff?

The thread title asks how people are feeling today - that is how I've been feeling throughout the day :icon_wink

Ah.

And thanks for your help, i'll know which dressing rom to use in future...

Last edited:
Amazing

Just booked an all inclusive holiday to Halkidiki for the end of this month.

Cant fooking wait to get on that beach.

I've got a graze!!!!!

It's gone a bit yellow and keeps randomly bleeding - that's not a good sign, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69