How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bloody can't either!!!!!

Bloody lemon poofter shite that I had to endure while you scoffed my meat!!!

It's out of order :icon_wink

:018: I gave you some of mine and I never got any of yours!

Ditto with the dessert, although you did offer me some that time :icon_wink

:018: I gave you some of mine and I never got any of yours!

Ditto with the dessert, although you did offer me some that time :icon_wink
I only had two bloody pieces of meat. I couldn't bare to part with them :icon_conf

It's because we all got pissed off and ended up throwing ourselves at players rather than the ball!

When we played the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (foxestalk) we spent all game going in hard, and they spend all game falling over and complaining, and generally being cnuts, and then at the end tried to shake my hand. They got a good "**** off" from me.

When we played the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (foxestalk) we spent all game going in hard, and they spend all game falling over and complaining, and generally being cnuts, and then at the end tried to shake my hand. They got a good "**** off" from me.
:icon_bigg
So it was played in the traditional sportsmanlike way then?

I've got a graze on my ankle, **** knows how but it's rubbing against my shoes and is really painful.

I can't get that ****'s blood out of my shorts though.

I've got a graze!!!!!

It's gone a bit yellow and keeps randomly bleeding - that's not a good sign, surely?

My knees hurt alot and my graze is seeping.

Same here.

Struggled to sleep last night, every 10 minutes I was waking up with my leg stuck to my sheet/quiltcover.

I only noticed last night that I've got 4 separate grazes, all on my right leg.

I've got a graze on my ankle, **** knows how but it's rubbing against my shoes and is really painful.

What a bunch of ****ing puffs....... only Nathan seems to be the hard man of the team, or did he run away when a tackle came in thus staying injury free.
****ing wimps the lot of you...:icon_roll

Its a mans game by the way...

Last edited:
well you wouldn't have grazed knees with your super cool three-quarter shorts. You did look good Melts. Super cool, yet super sensible all at the same time, I admire you.:icon_lol:
Cheers Nathan, you really are too kind

What a bunch of ****ing puffs....... only Nathan seems to be the hard man of the team, or did he run away when a tackle came in thus staying injury free.
****ing wimps the lot of you...:icon_roll

Its a mans game by the way...

no chance! i even got taken out by a huge goalkeeper. fat feck

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611