How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Swwg, Hows the weekend and the trip to the theme park??
:038: it was excellent! thanks for asking! Worth a visit next time your here matey! I went on shockwave twice 9/10, Appoclylpse 3 times 10/10! G force once 6/10 stormforce ten once (got a bit wet!) 8/10 malestrom 3 times 9/10 pademoniam 8/10, Bounty (like a pirate ship) 9/10.. it was a great day!

Last edited:
:038: it was excellent! thanks for asking! Worth a visit next time your here matey!

Yeah i will check it out next time, i was out and about in leicester still loads of road works going on, espically towards the pork pie round about i thought i was going to miss my flight yesterday with the traffic, other than that i had a good trip back to leicester, dad brought a new Plasma HDTV for the main room cause he believes leicester will be in the top 3 next year so more of the city games will be on sky

Yeah i will check it out next time, i was out and about in leicester still loads of road works going on, espically towards the pork pie round about i thought i was going to miss my flight yesterday with the traffic, other than that i had a good trip back to leicester, dad brought a new Plasma HDTV for the main room cause he believes leicester will be in the top 3 next year so more of the city games will be on sky
what size is your tv? I have a 32inch LCD one with SKY HD...

what size is your tv? I have a 32inch LCD one with SKY HD...

i got the new samsung 42ich its really cool man, i didnt want to leave i just wanted to sit and watch TV, i was watching the 70's Show haha, and watching Tevez score and Sheffield utd lose felt so much more better with the surround sound. heskey looks like he played well but i think it was the TV ;)

i got the new samsung 42ich its really cool man, i didnt want to leave i just wanted to sit and watch TV, i was watching the 70's Show haha, and watching Tevez score and Sheffield utd lose felt so much more better with the surround sound. heskey looks like he played well but i think it was the TV ;)
Yeah seeing Colins face when they went down made my day!:038:

sheff utd got me a good sum back on the vbookie, its only because i read it wrong, i thought it said who to go down but it was really who to stay up so i said wigan and who to stay up but it really said who to go down i did sheff utd, i might have to go on vbookie more often after a trip to get a coffee ;)

sheff utd got me a good sum back on the vbookie, its only because i read it wrong, i thought it said who to go down but it was really who to stay up so i said wigan and who to stay up but it really said who to go down i did sheff utd, i might have to go on vbookie more often after a trip to get a coffee ;)
:icon_lol: :038: good one Spanky!

msn_logo.jpg

I am really ****ed off. Computer just crashed and I lost about 2 hours work which I now have to feckin redo. Really intricate drawing work as well. Argh!!!!

i'm so fecking tired i can just about stay a wake i want to go home go to sleep but that isn't going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69