How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuccked off, board, angry, tired and did i mention angry

Just about as pissed off as a person can get. Mrs SJN is in hospital preparing to have a fibroid removed. However, following a CT scan today it appears that it's cancer and that it may already have spread to her lungs. So, yes, I guess pissed off just about sums it all up. :icon_cry:

Just about as pissed off as a person can get. Mrs SJN is in hospital preparing to have a fibroid removed. However, following a CT scan today it appears that it's cancer and that it may already have spread to her lungs. So, yes, I guess pissed off just about sums it all up. :icon_cry:

****ing hell mate, I dont know what to say. I hope everything goes well and that they have made a drastic mistake.

i'm feeling tired and bored, at work again, aint slept at all and not ate breakie so i'm kind of pissed of, feeling ive put on weight doesnt help me as well

SJN-Fox, sorry to hear, i hope all things work out well and best of luck to Mrs SJN,

That's fecking horrendous sjn, sorry to hear that. I just hope they've got it wrong.

Feckin' hell mate. Terrible news

Best wishes and hope to to the both of you

SJN mate, I wish her all the very best, and hope you both find the courage and strength to overcome this.

those thoughts are echoed by myself.. a relative of mine is going through chemo at the moment..

Really, really sorry to hear your news SJN.

I hope everything gets clarified for you ASAP. I shall be thinking of you both.

Really sorry to hear that mate.

I hope things work out well for you.

Sorry to hear that mate. hope things work out i the end.

As for me, fully refreshed. but then found my next study course lying on my desk this morning. more revision for the next 6 weeks :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69