How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers lako :038:

no probs, its really weird, when your in the house before the exam and walking down to it, you cant remember shit and start worrying, when you get in there and look at the question, you start writting and one idea leads to another and stuff comes flooding back, today was my 4th and all of them have been the same.

My advice is dont let it get to you, just chill out, play some pro or whatever else relaxes you and take every exam as it comes. theres no point being one of these people who nearly vommit because they are so worried, gets you nowhere, and you cant think straight

possitivity is the key ;)

no probs, its really weird, when your in the house before the exam and walking down to it, you cant remember shit and start worrying, when you get in there and look at the question, you start writting and one idea leads to another and stuff comes flooding back, today was my 4th and all of them have been the same.

My advice is dont let it get to you, just chill out, play some pro or whatever else relaxes you and take every exam as it comes. theres no point being one of these people who nearly vommit because they are so worried, gets you nowhere, and you cant think straight

mr_motivator.jpg

Looking forward to Mrs SJN coming home from hospital today.

Good luck to you both.

I'm feeling old. My eldest officially left school today although she's got to go in for her GCSEs. Her first day at school doesn't seem that long ago.

Good luck to you both.

I'm feeling old. My eldest officially left school today although she's got to go in for her GCSEs. Her first day at school doesn't seem that long ago.
There is only Lazzer on here who is older than you.....:icon_bigg

And your only in your 1st year so it is not as if they are the most important exams! As lako says, just chill out and don't be revising right up until the last minute!

i know exactly what you mean and yesterdays exam went really well! bring on the next 5 ! (tho the one on wednesday is the one im dreading!)

i know exactly what you mean and yesterdays exam went really well! bring on the next 5 ! (tho the one on wednesday is the one im dreading!)

good thing about that is its out the way early

Gutted. had the summer cup today down loughbrough and got to the final and lost 1-0 after dominating. proply the right result though we only won 2 games to get to the final.

Pretty hungover although now nicely stoned so it is canceling it out! :icon_bigg

Really pissed off...... some ****er broke my diving mask earlier and didnt own up to it..... £80 down the drain. Wankers, hope the ****ers run out of air next time out....:mad: :mad: :mad:

i feeling good but tired, i had a late night but now back at work not bad only working till weds and then i'm on hoilday till next tuesday so its pretty good ;)

i feeling good but tired, i had a late night but now back at work not bad only working till weds and then i'm on hoilday till next tuesday so its pretty good ;)
morning or rather afternoon! I am on holiday 8th June, cant wait!

morning or rather afternoon! I am on holiday 8th June, cant wait!

Afternoon sir, i cant wait to get out of this place for a nice 6 days, the only fecking problem is time goes so slow when you are looking forward to something nice.

Afternoon sir, i cant wait to get out of this place for a nice 6 days, the only fecking problem is time goes so slow when you are looking forward to something nice.
too right i am counting the days till I finish, 17!:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69