How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're hot now, good luck with January and February :icon_bigg

It was 30c where I am in New Zealand yesterday, and it takes a fraction of the time to burn here compared to Oz.

Ah, I forgot you said you'd gone there. Loving it I hope :038: you planning to get back to Oz before returning?

Unfortunately not, Im off to Central America - Belize, Guat, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, and then possibly onto South America.

Annoyed at having to work whilst most of the people are on holiday until January 4th.:icon_sad:

Annoyed at having to work whilst most of the people are on holiday until January 4th.:icon_sad:

Lucky to have a job in these times. :icon_wink

In our works car park which holds about 80 cars I counted 7 this morning.

No point in being here!

I'm back in for the rest of the week but got the place more or less to myself so it's nice and relaxing.

I'm back in for the rest of the week but got the place more or less to myself so it's nice and relaxing.
I had a fairly quiet day - only one meerting, no phone calls except one member of staff who phoned in sick - got loads done.

I would still have prefered to have had a lie in.

I've been work, well the shop.

I've had me hair cut and it's now 'ultra-voilet' which is just a reddish-purple colour.

I've sorted out some photos that have to be printed off for some Xmas scrapbooking tomorrow/Friday.

Tomrrow will be just as 'busy' no doubt, then it's a nice long New Year weekend up north.
Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47