How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling great, moving to Dublin in two weeks and can't wait for this year to be over. Just realised I will celebrate the New Year on a train, will arrive at my destination 11 minutes past 00.00.

Feeling great, moving to Dublin in two weeks and can't wait for this year to be over. Just realised I will celebrate the New Year on a train, will arrive at my destination 11 minutes past 00.00.
Will you be changing your name to PaddyFox?

Feel alright, banging headache though. It's a real corker. Fed up of being stuck indoors bored off my arse, although I've been highcross the past two days...

I've been work, well the shop.

I've had me hair cut and it's now 'ultra-voilet' which is just a reddish-purple colour.

I've sorted out some photos that have to be printed off for some Xmas scrapbooking tomorrow/Friday.

Tomrrow will be just as 'busy' no doubt, then it's a nice long New Year weekend up north.
Can't wait!

Aren't you single now?

Feeling great, moving to Dublin in two weeks

Make sure that you bring lots of money with you, no ****er over here has any. That includes employers, so don't be expecting any wages.
It'd be helpful if you have any weapons as well, they'll come in handy in the upcoming revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46