How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored beyond belief...:icon_roll

I've still got a few hundred slides to look through and process if you want to come around and help. I'll provide wine and nibbles :icon_lol:

It's quite good fun laughing at 1950's / 60's fashions.

I've still got a few hundred slides to look through and process if you want to come around and help. I'll provide wine and nibbles :icon_lol:

It's quite good fun laughing at 1950's / 60's fashions.

had I not already had a little drinky I would have taken you up on that offer :icon_lol:

had I not already had a little drinky I would have taken you up on that offer :icon_lol:

This is the problem I have with some of the older ones

PICT0021.jpg

that's easily sorted - they can colour correct it, no problem.

I think the original colours have gone though. I've tried doing it myself with the editing programes that come with the photo programmes I have on the pc. I can remove some of the pink but not bring back the original colours. Maybe it is easier to just turn them into black and white.

No worries there at all Sue, that can easily be remedied even by yourself using Photoshop.

BTW are those two ladies to the left from Monty Python?

This is the problem I have with some of the older ones

PICT0021.jpg

The one nearest the camera - it's Leonard Swindley off Coronation Street before it was called Corrie innit?

And that little bloke dressed up like a school-master - is that an early iPod he's got in his ear?

I think the original colours have gone though. I've tried doing it myself with the editing programes that come with the photo programmes I have on the pc. I can remove some of the pink but not bring back the original colours. Maybe it is easier to just turn them into black and white.

They have some fantastic programmes so its worth just having a chat with them. I had a badly damaged photo (it was ripped in several places and faded) restored and they did a brilliant job.

No worries there at all Sue, that can easily be remedied even by yourself using Photoshop.

BTW are those two ladies to the left from Monty Python?

:icon_lol: I don't know who they are.

The lady in the middle with the white hat and handbag is my great-aunt who died this year aged 97. It seems strange to see her here, 50+ years ago, at the age I am now.

jeez...

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 87
I have a serious yearning to go "home" after watching Father Ted... I am now planning my trip :)

A couple of auto-correction clicks will get you to this stage in seconds in Photoshop

siouxsie.jpg

:038: My couple of clicks didn't in whatever programme I was using so I'll try with something else. Thanks.

If you think this is bad you ought to see some of the photos of me as a child. My parents seemed to embrace the worst of 60s / 70s fashion. I'm sure those photos would look better without colour!! It's bringing back traumatic memories.

:038: My couple of clicks didn't in whatever programme I was using so I'll try with something else. Thanks.

If you think this is bad you ought to see some of the photos of me as a child. My parents seemed to embrace the worst of 60s / 70s fashion. I'm sure those photos would look better without colour!! It's bringing back traumatic memories.

I think its brilliant - I was (unfortunately) reminded of my youth at a birthday party the other week...embrace it and giggle along with the others :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46