How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you get your ticket from?

Cos if it's from ticketmaster you should get an email/text soon saying it's been despatched!

Remember......we are queuing EARLY so we can get to the front:icon_wink

Ticketmaster :icon_bigg

How early is early??!! :icon_lol:

5 weeks on Friday:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Already got the opening night tickets, one lot of Wembley, the Dublin ones and now had the ticketmaster message that the Villa Park ones have been despatched!! yippee!

Now where's me Cardiff ones goddamit!

I haven't heard about my Cardiff ones either.

And I'm in the holiday gang next week too :)

Last edited:
Music to my ears that everyone is wasting 3 days leave next week. It'll be like a holiday without having to take the leave for me.

Music to my ears that everyone is wasting 3 days leave next week. It'll be like a holiday without having to take the leave for me.

Yep roads will be quiet, phones will be quiet. Bliss.

Because you don't need to take it, let everyone else do it. I do however realise if you don't work at home like I do, cracking one off watching bikini babes and playing black ops it is a less effective strategy.
:icon_wink

Because you don't need to take it, let everyone else do it. I do however realise if you don't work at home as I do then it's a less effective strategy.

I work from home but have still taken the 2 days off as I don't want to be stuck around the house answering phones and email, first 2 days off all year so I've still got 23 days to take after having the a week off now.

I work from home but have still taken the 2 days off as I don't want to be stuck around the house answering phones and email, first 2 days off all year so I've still got 23 days to take after having the a week off now.

Wont be any phones or emails to answer is my thought :icon_bigg

Because you don't need to take it, let everyone else do it. I do however realise if you don't work at home as I do then it's a less effective strategy.

If I didn't take it, I would be in work with business as usual. For me it's 3 days well spent, leaving me with another 27 still to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69