How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed at my own laziness. I've ten days to write the three final chapters of my dissertation, plus an introduction, conclusion and reference section. I'll get it done, but if I hadn't been such a lazy sod over the past few weeks it would be done already.

Quite pleased that I've managed to get chapters two and three done in the past couple of days. The fact I've got them done so quickly and that they're or a decent quality makes me wonder why I didn't just do this earlier though.

I've thought of nothing else but Islamic fundamentalist terrorism for two days now, which is the downside to immersing myself in the work.

Quite pleased that I've managed to get chapters two and three done in the past couple of days. The fact I've got them done so quickly and that they're or a decent quality makes me wonder why I didn't just do this earlier though.

I've thought of nothing else but Islamic fundamentalist terrorism for two days now, which is the downside to immersing myself in the work.

You mean black psy-ops for the CIA and Mossad. :icon_wink

I've thought of nothing else but MI6 and CIA funded terrorism for two days now, which is the downside to immersing myself in the work.

Will you be taking part in any of the Koran burning? I'm thinking of downloading a digital copy, then deleting it.

Today is a good day.

Got my cousins invites finished off last night- money in the piggybank cheers!

Then was forced by my bestest to have a late night rewatching the Sheep game from a few weeks ago, as well as drinking a couple of bottle of rose and lots of Oakley diiiirty chat.

Woke up with the gawjus sun shining through the window and Harry the Degu chittering away in his cage. Croissants for breakie and more Oakley diiirty chat.

Now i'm back home, faffing around with a few cards whilst waiting for bestest to get here before we head for the coach and the game.

It feels like a satdee, I loves Bank Holibobs:038::038:
Shame I've got to get up at normal time tomoz cos i'm working in the shop- ah well! That means free goodies whoop!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69