How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to sheepland.

It was quite bad driving back from Yeovil around the Stratford area. I was just giggling at the thought of all the caravan/camper folk who slowed me down on my way probably regretting their decision to camp/hear the sound of the rain hitting their tin cabin.

Also oddly saw a couple of cows walking across a bridge over the motorway...the road going over it was an A road too.

In work but buzzing.

Dave Jones, the mardy-arse wasn't buzzing post-match. Right little sulk about Taarabt.

I am preparing to throw my phone through a window. It appears some doughnut as accidentially put my number in an advert flogging a lawnmower.

Last edited:
Its stopped and its blue skies again :icon_razz

So you didn't get this type of weather like I was out in then?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdpisMKi6p0[/YOUTUBE]

I managed to duck the weather like that above and the hailstones similar to below by sheltering in the entry between two houses on the street I was on at the time.

Some of the roads in the parts of Sheffield hit by the storm suffered pretty badly and some people on a local forum described almost tsunami effects of the water coming down the streets in places.

Attachments

• sheffield hailstone.jpg
    sheffield hailstone.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 112
some people on a local forum described almost tsunami effects of the water coming down the streets in places.

Is there a chance, and I'm just wondering, but seriously do you reckon there might be just the slightest possibility that they're talking absolute and complete and utter bollocks?

I have to be honest MoFox, but I do actually think they're full of shit.
In fact, I'd sooner stand in that hail storm than listen to such made up, exaggerated shit

"You should've seen the size of the hailstones, they were almost 1 and half times the size of an average finger nail, no, seriously. It actually lead to a tsunami that knocked out the local nuclear power plant at the bottom of our road. We were without the One Show for almost a day. Frightening stuff"

I managed to duck the weather like that above and the hailstones similar to below by sheltering in the entry between two houses on the street I was on at the time.

Some of the roads in the parts of Sheffield hit by the storm suffered pretty badly and some people on a local forum described almost tsunami effects of the water coming down the streets in places.
:081: You ****ing what? Tsunami??? Haha. Seriously? Tsu-****ing-nami??? Do these people even understand the word?

:081::081::081::081:

Tsunami!

:081:
Is there a chance, and I'm just wondering, but seriously do you reckon there might be just the slightest possibility that they're talking absolute and complete and utter bollocks?

I have to be honest MoFox, but I do actually think they're full of shit.
In fact, I'd sooner stand in that hail storm than listen to such made up, exaggerated shit
"You should've seen the size of the hailstones, they were almost 1 and half times the size of an average finger nail, no, seriously. It actually lead to a tsunami that knocked out the local nuclear power plant at the bottom of our road. We were without the One Show for almost a day. Frightening stuff"
:icon_lol: Tsunami for ****'s sake.

It's grim up North. :icon_conf

:081: You ****ing what? Tsunami??? Haha. Seriously? Tsu-****ing-nami??? Do these people even understand the word?

:081::081::081::081:

Tsunami!

:081:

:icon_lol: Tsunami for ****'s sake.

I think that there are people on the Sheffield Forum like on this one that like to take the piss and wind people up. Although there were some pretty serious floods in different paarts of Sheffield as the photo below shows and dont forget it's only a few years since we had the flooding here that even stopped Meadowhall trading. This time they got away quite lightly but areas near Hillsborough got some flash flooding.

If we're rubbing salt in, he should probably stop biting his nails too.

That photo of the hailstone wasn't mine but I see what you mean.

Attachments

• sheffield mini flood.jpg
    sheffield mini flood.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 138
rather chirpy, off down to cornwall later on for a couple of days. tintagel to bude and portreath to st Ives sections planned, plus my own body weight in tinners ale and doom bar
:icon_cool

Slightly annoyed that on a day off I have been woken up by a particularly scary dream which involved me being on the verge of being murdered by Ian Hislop in Fan Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69