How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally stressed out with and sick of my data analysis assignment. Got to use minitab and I don't have the slightest idea where to start, I can hardly use excel as it is.....

Annoyed at my own laziness. I've ten days to write the three final chapters of my dissertation, plus an introduction, conclusion and reference section. I'll get it done, but if I hadn't been such a lazy sod over the past few weeks it would be done already.

Annoyed at my own laziness. I've ten days to write the three final chapters of my dissertation, plus an introduction, conclusion and reference section. I'll get it done, but if I hadn't been such a lazy sod over the past few weeks it would be done already.

Lazy fecking students :icon_roll

Tomorrow will you be posting, 9 days to write......
or are you gonna do something about it.....

The choice is yours.:icon_wink

has spent the last few mins googling that Imogen Thomas and the Prem player she has been shagging to see what's being said.

Normally I couldn't give a monkeh's who a player is shagging behind his wife/girlfriend's back, but when the hypocritical tossers uses the legal system to hide their philandering then it's interesting to see if the rumoured names being bandied about in the Admin room on TFF are getting any hits.

Didn't think it would be him though! Tsk.

has spent the last few mins googling that Imogen Thomas and the Prem player she has been shagging to see what's being said.

Normally I couldn't give a monkeh's who a player is shagging behind his wife/girlfriend's back, but when the hypocritical tossers uses the legal system to hide their philandering then it's interesting to see if the rumoured names being bandied about in the Admin room on TFF are getting any hits.

Ivanhoe?!

Ex city player I heard.

Having no idea who she is, I just did some research of my own. It's fair to say I will be doing a lot more. :055:

If they are got rid of, does that mean that anyone who has a super-injuction at the mo faces the possibility of it being voided(or whatever the word is) and we can look forward to all the shenanigans of the superstars footballers the kiddies look up to?Gerrard being one......

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69