How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! But then you missed his green hair at Milton Keynes, didn't you ?
So he's a mad man as well then. You're an old teacher boc, aren't you? I'm working on a thesis that goes under the working title of "All teachers are insane". I shall publish it in this very thread when I've found enough support for my claim.

Last edited:
A little ill. Some fat **** just sat opposite me on the bus and started sucking down a ****ing great big greasy cheeseburger with onions. It's not even 10am and he's sitting there licking tomato ketchup and fat off his dirty, disgusting sausage fingers. No wonder he's got four chins, the fat twat.

And to top it all off, he's just wiped his fat greasy face on the collar of the circus marquee he's wearing as a jacket. Disgusting fat bastard.

A little ill. Some fat **** just sat opposite me on the bus and started sucking down a ****ing great big greasy cheeseburger with onions. It's not even 10am and he's sitting there licking tomato ketchup and fat off his dirty, disgusting sausage fingers. No wonder he's got four chins, the fat twat.

It would be great to be as perfect as you :icon_lol:

Is sore. And not for a good reason!

Was on.way out this morning and Fraggle decided to wrap herself round me foot just as I was about to walk down the stairs.
Cue me going down several stairs on me arse, somehow not breaking me wrist as I used it as a brake on the wall.

It hurts now :icon_sad:

Is sore. And not for a good reason!

Was on.way out this morning and Fraggle decided to wrap herself round me foot just as I was about to walk down the stairs.
Cue me going down several stairs on me arse, somehow not breaking me wrist as I used it as a brake on the wall.

It hurts now :icon_sad:

:056:

Cats eh? Bastards :icon_wink

I feel like throwing one of my computer screens through one of the windows in the office. Instead I'll just sit here and simmer with resentment because it's Monday.

Refreshed. Just had a fire alarm so I've spent the last 20 minutes standing outside in the fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69