How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy. Just got a Stockholm guide book from the library yesterday and found out that July is the wettest month of the year in Sweden - 2½ inches ffs. Saw the food prices as well - should be able to lose a good few pounds that week.

Not happy. Just got a Stockholm guide book from the library yesterday and found out that July is the wettest month of the year in Sweden - 2½ inches ffs. Saw the food prices as well - should be able to lose a good few pounds that week.

I'll try and get my microwave in the suitcase, and some ready meals

I'll try and get my microwave in the suitcase, and some ready meals

Talking about suitcases...

And I've now enlisted the help of swede for a bit of train advice. Look out for a PM when I have a bit more time - this applies to BM too.

And btw - ready meals make me fart so you might like to have another think about that.

You won't get a lot of SEK for your (our) GBP either, the Sterling is well and truly ****ed which I noticed when I spent my hardearned £ back home.

You won't get a lot of SEK for your (our) GBP either, the Sterling is well and truly ****ed which I noticed when I spent my hardearned £ back home.

It has improved in recent days. Approx 10.10 SEK to the £1. When Boc booked the hotel I believe it was only around 9.25 SEK to the £1

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69