How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.

I need more concerts so I don't have to think about real life crapness.

A good drinknig sesh with me bestest and lots of Oakley diiiirty chatter would've been ideal tonight- shame she's on her holibobs in deepest France!
Instead it's just me, the kitteh's and some Pringles sat in front of the tv in a bit!

But still able to post on an internet forum?

Not that drunk then!:icon_razz

Not only are things breaking round here(washing machine, house phone) now the zip on me dinky purse has broke PFFFFT!

I think I need to go and spend money on pretty things to cheer meself up!:icon_bigg

Very sombre. Somebody has just sent me the link to http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/, a 15 year old girl blogging about her battle with cancer and her last wishes (bucket) list. Normally I assume everything like this is a scam, but unfortunately this one doesn't appear to be so. Only posting it here in case there is anything anyone on here can do to help.

Narked with meself!

Sold my Manchester ticket for tomorrow night as I'd rather have the pennies to spend at other dates- and then I go and find out they are filming the dvd tonight and tomorrow- Typical!

Ah well!! To console meself I bid on loads of craft stuff on ebay and entered a TT comp to win tickets for Copenhagen(not that I ever win owt, but if you don't enter you definitely won't win eh!)

HMPH!! I wanna be in Manchester queuing outside the COMS with my tour buddies!

Damn me for selling that ticket!

Instead I get the joys of going to work at the shop all day and watching Batman Begins tonight when I could've been screaming at howard and Jay. BAH!

Guess I'll have to wait til Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69