How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed up now. We're house and dog sitting for some friends for a few days and I've just discovered they don't have Sky Sports so I can't watch the footy. Might just have to go home and watch it and leave her watching the Wizard Of Oz.

Fed up now. We're house and dog sitting for some friends for a few days and I've just discovered they don't have Sky Sports so I can't watch the footy. Might just have to go home and watch it and leave her watching the Wizard Of Oz.

Do you not have Sky Player as part of your Sky package?
Assuming your friend has a decent internet connection you can use.

Do you not have Sky Player as part of your Sky package?
Assuming your friend has a decent internet connection you can use.

And therein lies the rub. I tried it and it was buffering every two minutes so I've given up and gone home.

Shattered and wet- spent 4 days at Glastonbudget and now I need a long weekend to recover.

Annoyed.

Currently in the piss taking factory that is the fractures clinic at LRI.

It's not unusual to be asked to give a urine sample at a hospital.

What have you broken?

Wrist. Did it a year ago, finally now been told I require a bone graft.

Bit gutted because depending on the timing it means I am going to miss at least three months of playing football, it just depends if it's the start of the season or the mid-section. Also leaves me in an awkward situation for watching City away from and doing University.

Use the other hand.

It does appear that I am will have to learn how to do things on my leftie.

Worse pain I am worried about is my hip after a bone graft.

Just done some maths and felt more gutted than ever as unless I get operated on within 6 weeks, I miss half of the football season. Having already spent 10 plus weeks out this past season, I know how shit it is on the sidelines.

Only ever failed one interview before the last couple of weeks - as I sit here filling in application forms for maternity cover posts I can sense an upwelling of anger and injustice.

Someone at some point soon is going to cop a load of wrath and ire.

Only ever failed one interview before the last couple of weeks - as I sit here filling in application forms for maternity cover posts I can sense an upwelling of anger and injustice.

Someone at some point soon is going to cop a load of wrath and ire.

I imagine it is very :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69